Political MEMES

ernest_t_bass

1 minute ago, crackamacgowski said:

In this thread, scared white people who don't know what memes are.

meme
mēm/
noun
  1. an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.

Well they are passing it around, and most likely others are as well.

1 minute ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

The left can't meme, so this thread is going to be inherently unfair in that it makes the right appear to have awesome sense of humors. It's like wpt vs bpt.

All the greatest comic minds are and have always been conservative.

Wait lol

1 hour ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

I would actually argue that the reason "the left can't meme" (itself, a meme or meta-meme if you will) is because the left is too busy being normal human beings and not giving a shit about putting a ton of effort and mindshare into creating throwaway memes for social media consumption. They don't care and don't try.

Its okay to say that you're not all that great with computers. So covfefe wasn't a meme? 

5 hours ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

I would actually argue that the reason "the left can't meme" (itself, a meme or meta-meme if you will) is because the left is too busy being normal human beings and not giving a shit about putting a ton of effort and mindshare into creating throwaway memes for social media consumption. They don't care and don't try.

Let me introduce you to this webstie called twitter.com