recap of TJ Lavin going on the Challenge Mania podcast- news about S34

Goo Punch

17 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Why don’t you like Amanda, Cara

Cara Marie: “because she spreads lies”

Amanda: “name one time I’ve lied”

cara Marie: “ok she doesn’t lie. Whatever”

In her defense, that's really the only way to communicate with that psychopath Amanda.  As soon as anyone tries to start talking, she yells over them anyway.  I think Captain Jack Sparrow had had enough of the reunion by that point.  Amanda may be the one person I hate more than Cara.  Well, Shane too.   

13 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

man this reunion is brutal. i don't know how they're going to convince anyone to come back to one of these after this shit. everyone is miserable. 

Bear was hilarious.  Davonne was unbearably, mute the TV annoying.  Cara and Amanda were awful.

50 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

man this reunion is brutal. i don't know how they're going to convince anyone to come back to one of these after this shit. everyone is miserable. 

It was awful.  So fucking vicious to each other and none of them are ever in the wrong about anything.  Except Zach.  Who apparently was wrong about everything.  If I was him, I'd have been tempted to just do all the Jenna apologies and tell the rest of them to fuck off.  Well, I hate to say it, but maybe not Cara.  He was saying some pretty vicious shit about her.  But it's Cara, so fuck it.  I was impressed Ashley was man enough to do what Bear couldn't and lay it all out there was the chick he was fooling around with.  The Brits seems a hell of a lot more mature (other than Bear) than these embarrassments to America.