Morgan Willett – Big Brother
Natalie Duran – American Ninja Warrior
Shaleen Sutherland – The Bachelor Canada
Stephen Bear – Geordie Shore
Theo Campbell – Love Island
Turabi Camkiran – Survivor Turkey
Zahida Allen – Ex on the Beach

probably the best moment from julia and liz when they were on BB:

also just some history for those who don't know: davonne and jozea teamed up early on in BB, but Jozea immediately started running his mouth about how great he was and he was the first or second one sent home, can't remember. they usually send the token old person home first. anyway, in the beginning liz and julia were "the twin twist". they were slipping each one of them in and out at different times to see if they could stay secret as well as survive eviction. if they made it past a certain date they both got to enter the house full time.

well, davonne actually figured out that they were twins and started running her mouth about it, and she got sent home not too long after that. also it was funny because one of the twins liked that big tatted dude and the other one didn't (he was strange and weird and didn't wear deodorant), but they both had to pretend to be one person who liked him. hilarious. 

I know it will still be good TV but the past couple of season they had just cracked the door open for a few non MTV reality tv show people which was fine. Now they pretty much said lets take the biggest selection of random "who the fuck are those people and what show were they on?" people to cast the next season. 

Should be interesting to see how it all plays out. 

1 hour ago, spystud13 said:

He apparently used to bang her. I never heard of him until this show. 

i've felt he was gay from the first time I saw him on BB and I still think he's got to be gay. He did have a showmance with a chick on BB, but I always felt that was for appearances, especially with him being from College Station. My brother is gay and has a pretty great gaydar and he too thinks Corey is gay. I don't actually care whether or not someone is gay, I just continue to be surprised to find Corey dating chicks, sort of like the gang with Mac before he came out. 

Oh and she's right- I used to have a pet rock and it had more personality than Corey. 

Edited by Goo Punch

48 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

i've felt he was gay from the first time I saw him on BB and I still think he's got to be gay. He did have a showmance with a chick on BB, but I always felt that was for appearances, especially with him being from College Station. My brother is gay and has a pretty great gaydar and he too thinks Corey is gay. I don't actually care whether or not someone is gay, I just continue to be surprised to find Corey dating chicks, sort of like the gang with Mac before he came out. 

Oh and she's right- I used to have a pet rock and it had more personality than Corey. 

This has nothing to do with The Challenge but since you mentioned College Station and the BB world and Challenge worlds are overlapping.

Haleigh from last season seems to still be with Faysal and I still have no idea why.................

To be fair, Leroy was medically eliminated twice (once for himself, once for his partner), he's made three finals (one third, one second), he's 8-4 in eliminations, and he's made it to the last or second to last elimination round a couple of times. He seems to skirt by on his friendships a lot, but there are a LOT of people with worse cumulative histories. 

For example, Brad and Derrick K. had similar records before they finally won (and Derrick went on a win streak at the end). I don't see him ever winning one though because the competition nowadays is a hell of a lot heavier than in the mid-2000's, but he's not a scrub. He just could never get over the hump and now he's past his competitive prime.

Brad's records:

Battle of the Sexes 2
The Inferno II
The Gauntlet 2
The Duel (final)
The Gauntlet III (final)
The Duel II (final)
The Ruins
Cutthroat (won)
Vendettas
Final Reckoning

Eliminations (6 wins, 6 losses)

------

Derrick K.
Battle of the Sexes 2
The Inferno II (final)
The Gauntlet 2
Fresh Meat
The Duel
The Inferno 3 (won)
The Island (won)
The Ruins (won)
Cutthroat
XXX: Dirty 30 (final)

Eliminations (8 wins, 4 losses)

-----

Leroy G.

Rivals (final)
Battle of the Exes
Rivals II
Free Agents
Battle of the Exes II (final)
Battle of the Bloodlines
Rivals III
XXX: Dirty 30
Vendettas (final)

Eliminations (8 wins, 4 losses)

------

And for the lulz...

Shane L.

Battle of the Sexes
The Inferno
Battle of the Sexes 2
Fresh Meat
Invasion of the Champions
Vendettas

Eliminations (3 wins, 5 losses)

• Like 2

Hell, if we want to get technical, 2 wins in 14 tries (and his first in his 9th season) for this person, too:

The Inferno (final)
The Inferno II (final)
The Duel
The Inferno 3
The Gauntlet III (final)
The Duel II
Rivals
Battle of the Exes (final)
Rivals II (won)
Free Agents
Battle of the Exes II
Invasion of the Champions (won)
XXX: Dirty 30 (final)
Final Reckoning

Who's that?

Dude has yet to figure out that sometimes you’re actually gonna get voted into an elimination. Him & Cara take it more personally than anyone, even after all these years. 

You’re describing pretty much every single challenger though. It’s maddening. When they’re on the right side of shit, it’s a game and nothing personal. When they’re on the wrong side of it, they cry like little babies.

15 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Dude has yet to figure out that sometimes you’re actually gonna get voted into an elimination. Him & Cara take it more personally than anyone, even after all these years. 

I'm going to have to add Camilla and Coral to that list. I don't miss either one of them.

• Like 1