2019 New Music Thread

C-Man

On 8/30/2019 at 2:07 PM, oSuJeff97 said:

Anyone else take in the new Lana Del Rey album yet? I've been listening to it all day.  It's goddamn amazing.

finally got around to it. production and songwriting are really impressive, but something still feels cold about it. need some change of tempo somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2019 at 1:15 PM, HoustonHorn said:

New Sturgill out today. I think I really like it, but definitely a departure from his other albums. Much more rock and noise. Not country.

Mecury in Retrograde may be in my top 3 Sturgill songs.

Just got to this today. It's veeeeerrrrrrrrrry different. I think I like it though.

On 9/27/2019 at 1:15 PM, HoustonHorn said:

New Sturgill out today. I think I really like it, but definitely a departure from his other albums. Much more rock and noise. Not country.

Mecury in Retrograde may be in my top 3 Sturgill songs.

Yeah, that is a jam.

Yeah, that is a jam.
Just the rhythm of that song fucking jams for me. I love this album. Make Art Not Friends is badass too. But most of the rest album just fucking rocks. Its great. Very similar to the last show i saw him play although it was him jamming on his guitar playing all the songs from the last couple albums. Completely different from the previous shows I'd seen him with the large backing band.

What an artist. Listening to the Joe Rogan podcast now.

1 hour ago, HoustonHorn said:

Just the rhythm of that song fucking jams for me. I love this album. Make Art Not Friends is badass too. But most of the rest album just fucking rocks. Its great. Very similar to the last show i saw him play although it was him jamming on his guitar playing all the songs from the last couple albums. Completely different from the previous shows I'd seen him with the large backing band.

What an artist. Listening to the Joe Rogan podcast now.

Make Art Not Friends is the other one I like most too.