Sign in to follow this  
Machinator

Game 14: West Virginia at Texas, 8 PM, ESPN2

I'm guessing it's going to be ugly.. Neither one are playing great yet.. could be a lot of brick city if neither team is on shooting wise.   Hope we shoot like we did at Kstate, but certainly not expecting it.

2 hours ago, coolsax said:

I'm guessing it's going to be ugly.. Neither one are playing great yet.. could be a lot of brick city if neither team is on shooting wise.   Hope Febres shoots like he did at Kstate.

FIFY

Cowboys, Spurs, and Longhorns all starting within 45 minutes of each other. It's a got-dammed conspiracy ...

Giving my ticket to my son's friend so I can stay home and watch it all. Gumbo simmering on the stove...

I like the starting lineup with Hayes in it. Sagoba Konate is out for WVU, I think, which is another lucky break. Konate's a beast down low.

Our guard play is terrible so far this year and with no Sags inside we outright suck.  I wish Jevon Carter hadn't turned 40 and had to leave.

18 minutes ago, Whitman said:

Our guard play is terrible so far this year and with no Sags inside we outright suck.  I wish Jevon Carter hadn't turned 40 and had to leave.

I thought he was tenured. Can they really make him leave?

20 minutes ago, Whitman said:

Jevon Carter didn't run out of eligibility, he retired.

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

Jevon Carter didn't run out of eligibility, he retired.

His hairline sure as fuck did

I see UT has the "really damn early" lead, but it's better to be ahead against WVU, that's a gritty team...

Even without Konate, they are still big and athletic down low. Esa Amad has been playing there longer than Jevon Carter it seems like.

Just now, GreenspointTexas said:

Refs need to eject huggins

Don’t think that stool would be able to propel him out of the FEC