Game 14: West Virginia at Texas, 8 PM, ESPN2

Machinator

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

Gritty win.

Wasn't able to watch much of the second half cuz of the Cowboys playoff game. I see Ramey didn't do much in the final 20--everything OK with him?

Sounds like Coleman really came through.

The Closer 

i don't wanna go getting everyone's hopes up, but...

how perfect and righteous and deserved would it be to see AJ1 make a late season comeback sparking the Horns on a run through the late league schedule, conference tourney, and the ncaa's? everyone in America would be rooting for Texas. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

i don't wanna go getting everyone's hopes up, but...

how perfect and righteous and deserved would it be to see AJ1 make a late season comeback sparking the Horns on a run through the late league schedule, conference tourney, and the ncaa's? everyone in America would be rooting for Texas. 

Is there some news that he is improving and returning to form?

3 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

i believe he has another round of treatment this month and then from there it's about how well he recovers. 

Is he going to get a medical redshirt for last year? Should he just take a redshirt for this year as well? That way he can have more time to improve and come back stronger in the following seasons?