Tell Us About Your Avatar

PvilleStang

I was VYFanboy on Shaggy. I thought it was time for a name update, so I went with the Shaggyism of Mole. I like a good pun, so rather than use an animal picture for my avatar, I google image searched for mole sauce. The first thing that came up with a picture of two tacos. I figured mole + both tacos is two shaggyisms for the price of one. Efficiency. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I posted on a message board after they shut down hook'em 360 and had a username that indicated I was a woman. But they didn't know me very well at the time of the migration and didn't believe me because what woman posts on college football message boards? (Come to find out a lot of women but they aren't stupid enough to announce it in their handle) So anyway, I tried to indicate my gender with my avatar but that didn't work out so well. 

I think one of the moderators on the site had gotten catfished and shamed so he was real skeptical of me. It finally became a joke and I've picked hot chicks ever since. This Christina Model is what came up when I googled burnt orange bongos for Shaggy.( She is wearing a burnt orange shirt and has big bongos) I went a head and used a picture of orange bongos for a while but by then it felt wrong and I finally said fuck it and used her. She reminds me of my golden retriever, Casey. RIP pretty girl.

He played for Texas.  He has the horns up.  He's in his prime.  I'm from Houston and grew up watching him play for the Oilers, which has my only pro football allegiance (an unreasonable thing).  I now live in his home town.  He is the greatest of all time.

Edited by dcbc

10 hours ago, Whitman said:

I'm Irwin Fletcher's Executive VP of Marketing & Sales.  I get 12% of gross of all sales that originate from here.  Our original agreement says "sales generated from Shaggy",  however, the courts are obviously generous enough to extend that meaning to here too.  

That piece is currently hanging in my home office.

Now that is a classy avatar! 

Pretty sure the greatest movie ever made needs no explanation.....just trying to live the good life like my man Fletch. And I make custom made logs on the side, see Whitman as an example.

Chief Karlin: So, what's your name? 

Fletch: Fletch. 

Chief Karlin: Full name? 

Fletch: Fletch F. Fletch. 

Chief Karlin: I see, And what do you do for a living, Mr. Fletch? 

Fletch: I'm a shepherd. 

Chief Karlin: [to the arresting officers] Officers, could you excuse us for a few moments? 

Fletch: Yeah, why don't you guys go down to the gym and pump each other. 

Chief Karlin: Why are you doing this, Mr. Fletch? 

Fletch: I like men. I like to be manhandled. I like you.

Edited by Irwin F Fletcher
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Champ here. I'm all about having fun. You know, start a fire in someone's kitchen. Maybe go to SeaWorld and take my pants off. Anyway, I've become kind of famous for my signature catchphrase...WHAMMY! Like, Gene Tenace at the plate and...WHAMMY!  WHHAAAMMMY!

• Haha 1

It is my desire to one day own a hot rod in a cool appearance much like the one pictured as my avatar & I would more than likely receive numerous tickets for both "reckless display of performance" as well as flat out drag racing anyone who would give me a try from a traffic light.  I'd probably be 80 years old @ the time, assuming I manage to live that long.

The added benefit for use as an avatar is that the vehicle pictured is a Burnt Orange type color.

5 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

some rando chick i found a long time ago.  brought her over from Shaggy.  Changed my name since I moved back to austin almost 9 years ago

I just now noticed the name change... have always been fixated on... well, everyone knows.