2019 UFC/MMA thread

spystud13

2 minutes ago, ajax said:

He is nice but he's also under powered and has a fragile chin. He's slick as hell and gets by on skill and speed. He's got maybe 2 years left on him before the speed diminishes.

Rose, grow your fucking hair back!

This is spot on. He is what he is, but he’s got a gatekeeper vibe from this point on IMO. If he doesn’t connect with one of his kicks, he almost has to win by decision. 

33 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Damn I didn’t realize he missed weight. Wtf. That was always a problem for him at 170, but if he’s missing weight at 185 that’s just flat out undisciplined 

He made weight but cheated and leaned on his coach and the commission saw it.

3 minutes ago, ajax said:

They call him the "gorilla"? Isn't that racist?

Lol look at his face

33 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Damn I didn’t realize he missed weight. Wtf. That was always a problem for him at 170, but if he’s missing weight at 185 that’s just flat out undisciplined 

Neither guy missed weight, Gastelum will be penalized for making contact with his trainer on the scale, possibly leaning. Weighed in at 184. 

2 minutes ago, ajax said:

Lol 

One judge scored it 30 27 Gastelum and the other scored it 30 27 Till.

weed judges like that out of the commission.  absolute retahds

i thought all co-mains go 5 rounds? 

Edited by 52-80

29 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

Neither guy missed weight, Gastelum will be penalized for making contact with his trainer on the scale, possibly leaning. Weighed in at 184. 

Yeah if I was Till I'd argue that leaning on your coach to make weight is missing weight. That's DC level bullshit.

5 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I have no idea what to expect for this fight. Masvidal obviously has a lot more power, but Nate doesn’t get KO’d and can beat you in more ways probably. 

Masvidal has true growth and coaching, Nate has old school Stockton and Gracie Jiu Jitsu

Edited by JohnnyRage

9 minutes ago, JohnnyRage said:

type in sports surge . net

Then you'll have infinity choices. Buff streams is working fine.

Just out of curiosity, why are you so scared of posting the link? I’m watching the PPV, but I have posted the actual link dozens of times, it’s not an issue. 

1 minute ago, spystud13 said:

Just out of curiosity, why are you so scared of posting the link? I’m watching the PPV, but I have posted the actual link dozens of times, it’s not an issue. 

Because I'm sure there are bots scouring the net, and when they find streams they can easily launch a dns attack at no cost to slow down traffic. At least that is what I would do if I were Dana. Actually I would lower PPV cost down to $15.99, but I digress.

Or at least I was a CS major 20 years ago before all this shit was possible.

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

Masvidal really should get the next title shot, but instead he has to run that back. I really don’t need to see it again. Nate was getting pieced up and had no answer. 

Yeah Masvidal looked like he was letting him survive to put on a show. Total dominance, his grappling looked excellent too. He's gonna need that most for the championship crotch sniffers