2019 UFC/MMA thread

spystud13

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I can’t imagine what it would be like if you had a personal relationship with any of these fighters. I don’t think I’d be able to watch live, even if it was a championship fight. Brutal fucking sport. I love it. But god damn 

You should check out the beginning of the recent Joe Rogan w/ Brendan Schaub podcast. I guess they were discussing the infamous conversation before rolling, but decided that it needed to be brought up again for the audience to hear.

10 minutes ago, JohnnyRage said:

You should check out the beginning of the recent Joe Rogan w/ Brendan Schaub podcast. I guess they were discussing the infamous conversation before rolling, but decided that it needed to be brought up again for the audience to hear.

That’s part of the reason I said that. I listened to that podcast again from awhile back and I know that had to be what sparked that conversation. 

This seems like the least hyped multiple title fight card I’ve ever seen in UFC history. I’m not particularly excited about any of these fights, but I’ll definitely watch the whole card. Some interesting fights, if nothing else. 

Also, Colby admitting that his entire act is, in fact, an act, was probably a mistake on his part. If you’re gonna turn heel, ride that shit into the ground.