NFC Wild Card - Eagles @ Bears

NowThis

I think it’s better for Dallas if we play the Rams. So if Fecals win they go to play NO. Saints should knock out Fecals so we don’t have to play them a third time. I’d rather the Bears beat Fecals  in general but I want Cowboys to play Rams in their soccer stadium vs amped up Nola crowd. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nicole44 said:

I think it’s better for Dallas if we play the Rams. So if Fecals win they go to play NO. Saints should knock out Fecals so we don’t have to play them a third time. I’d rather the Bears beat Fecals  in general but I want Cowboys to play Rams in their soccer stadium vs amped up Nola crowd. 

Rams play in the Coliseum.

Just now, Nicole44 said:

The Rams play at the LA Coliseum.  There will be 50k+ Cows fans there 

If Tribisky can’t scramble...ugh. I hate Fecals fans probably more than anyone on this board (a few of them beat up my guy cousin and his adopted female sister at a game the weekend of my dads burial...so I hate their asses) hopefully, Bears can win this on D (that said I’d rather Fecals get sent to Nola and get their asses kicked in the Superdome). But if Bears win so be it! Not rooting for Fecals to win. Just would rather Cowboys face Rams first. But if Fecals lose fuck their fans. 

Just now, LTtxfan said:

Crazy watching the better Defenses playing yesterday and today.....

All the talk about KC, Rams and Saints offenses during the regular season....... but this first playoff weekend has been more about great physical Defenses.....

Usually the case in December and January. 

3 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Crazy watching the better Defenses playing yesterday and today.....

All the talk about KC, Rams and Saints offenses during the regular season....... but this first playoff weekend has been more about great physical Defenses.....

Yep.  Which is why it was funny that Drew was saying Dallas has a puncher’s chance.   Maybe 22 yr old Mike Tyson puncher’s chance due to having a defense and a killer running game.