NFC Wild Card - Eagles @ Bears

NowThis

Well in the end, it worked out for chicago didnt it?  

It's common sense. You just beat the shit out of the vikings in a vikings must win game in minnesota. There could not be more of a guarantee wild card win than bears vs vikings. But letting the super bowl champions in and then having them go toe to toe with you eventually beating you? Lol. I could tell the first drive where philly drove it down for 3, chicago regretted letting them in. Vikings got their first first down in the second quarter last week

Nagy shouldve rested everybody and used the most vanilla playbook ever. Do u think new Orleans is thrilled that philly is coming in or would they rather play dallas? I'd rather play dallas

To this Saints fan it's sorta six of one, half dozen of the other. Gun to my head I'd rather play Philly, but we will/would beat either Dallas or Philly in NOLA. The Rams are the only team with the talent to go win in the Dome.  

That said, you're sort of right. Dallas had no business going full steam in that game. Rest key starters, play fairly vanilla, etc. But it has nothing to do with picking your matchup or keeping philly out. It's just about rest and health. Garrett gonna Garrett though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

To this Saints fan it's sorta six of one, half dozen of the other. Gun to my head I'd rather play Philly, but we will/would beat either Dallas or Philly in NOLA. The Rams are the only team with the talent to go win in the Dome.  That said, you're sort of right. Dallas had no business going full steam in that game. Rest key starters, play fairly vanilla, etc. But it has nothing to do with picking your matchup or keeping philly out. It's just about rest and health. Garrett gonna Garrett though.

I was talking Chicago. Dallas was the 4 seed no matter what happened week 17. Chicago had a small chance at a bye if LA lost to SF at home who they pummeled.

Now they're out of the playoffs. Using week 17 as a bye is a great strategy especially if you're bound to play wild card weekend.

13 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I was talking Chicago. Dallas was the 4 seed no matter what happened week 17. Chicago had a small chance at a bye if LA lost to SF at home who they pummeled.

Now they're out of the playoffs. Using week 17 as a bye is a great strategy especially if you're bound to play wild card weekend.

Ah, gotcha. The Bears were never going to tank a game to theoretically get the "right" 6 seed matchup, when they had a chance to get a bye. I realize that it was a huge long shot that SF beats the Rams, but you still don't tank a game if you have any shot at a bye and home field until the NFCCG. You might see that in the NBA, but no team in the NFL would ever do that, even if it's a 10% chance SF beats LA. That's crazy talk.

Edited by BradInATX

1 hour ago, BradInATX said:

To this Saints fan it's sorta six of one, half dozen of the other. Gun to my head I'd rather play Philly, but we will/would beat either Dallas or Philly in NOLA. The Rams are the only team with the talent to go win in the Dome.  

That said, you're sort of right. Dallas had no business going full steam in that game. Rest key starters, play fairly vanilla, etc. But it has nothing to do with picking your matchup or keeping philly out. It's just about rest and health. Garrett gonna Garrett though.

Is it that difficult to say the saints should beat either team, instead of would beat either team?  Things happen, but you seem determined that they don’t. 

9 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Well in the end, it worked out for chicago didnt it?

It's common sense. You just beat the shit out of the vikings in a vikings must win game in minnesota. There could not be more of a guarantee wild card win than bears vs vikings. But letting the super bowl champions in and then having them go toe to toe with you eventually beating you? Lol. I could tell the first drive where philly drove it down for 3, chicago regretted letting them in. Vikings got their first first down in the second quarter last week

Nagy shouldve rested everybody and used the most vanilla playbook ever. Do u think new Orleans is thrilled that philly is coming in or would they rather play dallas? I'd rather play dallas

Saints are the 1 seed and are head and shoulders above the rest of the NFC. They don't give a shit about which team is coming in there. They already fucked the Eagles up and looked like dogshit against Dallas. Not sure what your reasoning is why they would rather play Dallas. This Eagles team is nowhere near what they were last year, especially on defense. Their secondary is garbage. Eagles are the weakest team left in the playoffs.

Saints should win by 2 scores against the Eagles.