2019 Championship game - Bama/Clemson version 3 - who ya got?

Wally Fairway

Who wins tonight?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Nick v. Dabo Revolutions - who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/19 at 01:00 AM

This seems relevant to my interests:

• Sounds of the Game (ESPN Classic): Fans can enjoy the natural sounds of Levi’s Stadium as if they were sitting inside. Fans will watch the ESPN traditional game telecast, sans commentators, and hear the complete pre-game on-field festivities, including band performances, the public address announcer and referee calls. The presentation’s audio will be amplified with dozens of microphones positioned throughout the stadium. Both school’s halftime band performances will also be featured.
  • Like 1

I am shocked the line is down to Alabama -5.5.  They have completely dominated everyone they have played over the past two seasons except Georgia.  I will be watching from start to finish but I will be surprised if its a close game.

I am shocked the line is down to Alabama -5.5.  They have completely dominated everyone they have played over the past two seasons except Georgia.  I will be watching from start to finish but I will be surprised if its a close game.

Hmm. Forget about that Auburn game last year?

5 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Want Clemson so aggy will fall on floor, spin in circles, urinate on self and gnashing of teeth.

They lost to Clemson too so this game is a win win for them.  They still lost to the national champion this year so that is going on the wall.

9 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
3 hours ago, Hozz said:

Sagarins recent ratings has bama by about 2.5

Sagarin also has Mississippi State at #7, I think.

Pulling for Dabo over the Sabanites, but whatever.

If Bama happens to lose, I am sure the ESPIN rationalizations and propaganda has already been finalized at Disney HQ.

More of “they didn’t care ....didn’t want to be there....bored with winning this season after being so dominant.”