2019 CFP National Championship - Clemson vs. Alabama

satyanash

I don’t get the apathy. Two powerhouse teams. Both deserve to be there. A case could be made for either to win tonight. I couldn’t care less about how many fans they have or what stadium it’ll be in or whether it’s a traditional rivalry. I get that all that stuff adds to the environment and makes it more fun  but watching two great teams play football is still fun. I love watching great freshmen QBs too.  That alone makes it worth watching  

And baskeball sucks. 

Edited by Your Mom
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, satyanash said:

ESPN has been making a big push to cement Bama-Clemson as the next 'must-see' rivalry: http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25700715/clemson-alabama-perfect-embodiment-modern-football-rivalries

Problem is, people are already starting to get tired of it. It feels manufactured.

Hell, I'm tired of it, and I'm an Alabama fan.

I might watch the first quarter. 

• Like 2

I don’t get the apathy. Two powerhouse teams. Both deserve to be there. A case could be made for either to win tonight. I couldn’t care less about how many fans they have or what stadium it’ll be in or whether it’s a traditional rivalry. I get that all that stuff adds to the environment and makes it more fun  but watching two great teams play football is still fun. I love watching great freshmen QBs too.  That alone makes it worth watching  
And baskeball sucks. 
Thee hallmark christmas movies are OVER you cunt

2 minutes ago, G650 said:

Hell, I'm tired of it, and I'm an Alabama fan.

I might watch the first quarter. 

Go fuck yourself then. you say you’re a fan and will only watch the first quarter?  Fuck that shit. 

Edited by George
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, texifornia said:

You have got to be kidding.

Not in the least. I'm tired of watching these teams play. 

Edit: I mean if they played this shit at 6 o'clock on Saturday like non morons, I'd definitely watch. But fuck if I'm staying up till god knows when on a Monday night to see literally the same thing I've watched three years in a row.

Edited by G650
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Edit: I mean if they played this shit at 6 o'clock on Saturday like non morons, I'd definitely watch. But fuck if I'm staying up till god knows when on a Monday night to see literally the same thing I've watched three years in a row.
It must be so rough to see your team play in national championships every year.
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Cajun said:

LMAO once again at the Finebaum show.  Every yuckity yuk he trots up there makes his analysis based on the premise that Clemson will have to be extremely lucky to beat big, bad Bama.

If Clemson does win tonight, I'm going to really enjoy watching the SEC excuse machine getting throttled up to 110%.                                                                                                                           

“Bama didn’t want to be there. Were expecting to play in the Super Bowl”.

17 minutes ago, G650 said:

This seems like an Alabama humble brag.

1 minute ago, NowThis said:

cfb is the best sport, not sure why anyone who is a fan of the sport would want to not watch. I've been on pregame for a couple of hours and will watch til the postgame is all done. It's epic! 

its every championship.

Superbowl thread will have 10 people telling us they dont care, and will end up watching it anyways. NBA Finals will have "basketball sucks" posts...world cup: Soccers boring. never fails.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

its every championship.

Superbowl thread will have 10 people telling us they dont care, and will end up watching it anyways. NBA Finals will have "basketball sucks" posts...world cup: Soccers boring. never fails.

The difference is I usually watch the CFB game. I love college ball all the way around but the combo of Monday night and the fourth matchup of these teams is just a beating.

I'll bitch here for another hour or so then nod off.

• Like 1

2019 title is Superdome Jan 13, 2020 . Here are future title sites:

2021-2024 CFP national championship locations and dates

2021:     Miami-South Florida (Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida) - Jan. 11
2022:     Indianapolis (Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana) - Jan. 10
2023:     Los Angeles (Los Angeles Stadium at Hollywood Park, Inglewood, California) - Jan. 9
2024:     Houston (NRG Stadium, Houston, Texas) - Jan. 8

1 minute ago, NowThis said:

2019 title is Superdome Jan 13, 2020 . Here are future title sites:

2021-2024 CFP national championship locations and dates

2021:     Miami-South Florida (Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida) - Jan. 11
2022:     Indianapolis (Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana) - Jan. 10
2023:     Los Angeles (Los Angeles Stadium at Hollywood Park, Inglewood, California) - Jan. 9
2024:     Houston (NRG Stadium, Houston, Texas) - Jan. 8

Indy? Gross