Texas vs. Oklahoma State - 6:00pm on ESPNU

Pancho

1 hour ago, Pancho Negro said:

Hostile environment?? From what I could tell that place wasn’t near full. When I think of OSU and hostile environment I think back to when TJ got choked slammed to the ground when he went to get up after diving out of bounds under the board. Then I remember Boddicker coming over to get him out of the crowd lol

1 hour ago, NorthLoop said:

Yeah but Brittany Griner has a penis 

That is in fact why most people were there. To quote my mom when she saw Griner mean mugging everyone and then lobbing the ball off the backboard to herself for the tomahawk dunk during warmups: "That's a dude; that's a dude."

9 hours ago, BERT said:

Hostile environment?? From what I could tell that place wasn’t near full.

Why does it have to be full to be hostile? That day TJ got mugged was a Saturday, but it's tougher to play in Gallagher-Iba on a weeknight, out of the spotlight, when its just the die-hard fans who demand that their team get away with murder, and usually get an obliging ref crew.

• Fuck You 2

11 hours ago, dcar00 said:

a REAL coach would adjust knowing that OSU is a dumpster fire.  all we need to do is work the ball inside for 2 point baskets all night and we will walk away with a win.

Agree and this might be the game that clearly demonstrated Shaka is not a good coach.

1 hour ago, Cameltoe said:

Why does it have to be full to be hostile? That day TJ got mugged was a Saturday, but it's tougher to play in Gallagher-Iba on a weeknight, out of the spotlight, when its just the die-hard fans who demand that their team get away with murder, and usually get an obliging ref crew.

it was neither. 

13 hours ago, dcar00 said:

a REAL coach would adjust knowing that OSU is a dumpster fire.  all we need to do is work the ball inside for 2 point baskets all night and we will walk away with a win.

This was my take on this game.  OSU is very limited defending the rim.  Yet we spent the majority of each possession struggling to pass back and forth between guards and wings - an "east-west" game plan.  The basic game plan should have been "north-south" - trying to set up entry passes or 1-on-1 drives to rack without ball screens.  It pisses me off that we seemingly never have more than one big guy under the rim at a time.  What did we have, single digit foul shots?

4 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

This was my take on this game.  OSU is very limited defending the rim.  Yet we spent the majority of each possession struggling to pass back and forth between guards and wings - an "east-west" game plan.  The basic game plan should have been "north-south" - trying to set up entry passes or 1-on-1 drives to rack without ball screens.  It pisses me off that we seemingly never have more than one big guy under the rim at a time.  What did we have, single digit foul shots?

We attempted 12 free throws, all from our starting lineup. Our bench players combined to play 48 minutes while attempting zero foul shots.