Tesla

AeroHorn

1 minute ago, BurntEyes said:

I want to see someone modulating throttle while doing some rock crawling to keep the torque high and HP low in the the sweet spot of the powerband for off roading.

Oh wait.

The ramp is cool. The looks are silly. People will buy it because Tesla.

Yep, fanbois gonna fanboi.

I think Elon's true genius (besides being born into a family who owns a Zambian emerald mine) lies in endlessly sucking up billions of our tax dollars so he can build toys for upper-middle class urban liberals.  

No kidding.

That “truck” is ugly as shit too. I guess if you wanna brag to your friends about having one, ok.

15 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Some are already spinning the window debacle as "Planned".

"Just look at all the free publicity it's generating by going viral!"

I shit you not.

It's a cult.  A very nerdy, lame ass cult without the decency to even offer you any free kool-aid.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LoneStarBiker said:

yeah, the concept is way cooler than the crap box they brought out today

I'd have plunked down the deposit for the concept, no question.  I'm planning on buying a Tesla in a few years if they get their paint straightened out.  At this point it's looking like a 3 or Y.

Apparently theres no chassis under the body work - it's all just folded steel. The triangles contribute to rigidity and strength of the overall chassis, and it reduces weight and (allegedly) manufacturing costs and complexity. Then again, they are trying to sell cars lol. But does sound plausible

9 minutes ago, Loco said:

I'd have plunked down the deposit for the concept, no question.  I'm planning on buying a Tesla in a few years if they get their paint straightened out.  At this point it's looking like a 3 or Y.

Paint seems to be a minimal issue for most people and if you're super concerned you could get the aftermarket coating.  The 3 is the best car I have ever owned.  I've driven the S as well, but the 3 is way better, IMO.

Paint seems to be a minimal issue for most people and if you're super concerned you could get the aftermarket coating.  The 3 is the best car I have ever owned.  I've driven the S as well, but the 3 is way better, IMO.

I love my S and will get a newer S or an X for my next car. But that truck is shit.