Shaka's tenure by the numbers

Goo Punch

4 hours ago, Nolacycling said:

I'm not so sure that a win in Stillwater would have changed some minds, to me it's more about how we win(and lose). Do we look like we've learned anything? Do we recognize and adapt to the opponents strategy?  Can we run crunch time plays that put us in a position to win? Are the best players on the court for the circumstance?  I've been a hs coach for a long time(not basketball) and certainly know not to live and die with the most recent result. But I also know that I've got to shore up my strategy weaknesses and make sure my team understands why and what we're changing or fine tuning. I just don't see it into year 4. I don't want him fired mid-year, hell I want him to prove me wrong. He hasn't done it so far.

that was as easy a road victory in the big 12 you can expect and he fucked it up by letting our shitty shooters shoot 22 3 pointers.  the only reason KSU was easier was because their 2 best players were out.

he sucks and the Big 12 is going to chew this fraud of a coach up again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Maybe this has already been addressed, but how are you getting the 7.6 and 8.4 “talent level” numbers?  Does some guy have a formula based on recruit star ratings, are they mad libs, do Russian gymnastics judges also rate American basketball rosters, are they ratings from an Xbox game? 

He's gone. Don't bother.