2019 Texas HS football

Machinator

Westlake’s had so many heartbreaks in the state title game I guess it just makes sense that they’re gifted an easy W in this one. Sucks for that Stowers kid though. He’s a junior, don’t know what else Guyer has coming back but maybe they’ll get another shot next year.

10 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Westlake’s had so many heartbreaks in the state title game I guess it just makes sense that they’re gifted an easy W in this one. Sucks for that Stowers kid though. He’s a junior, don’t know what else Guyer has coming back but maybe they’ll get another shot next year.

Freshman QB backup winning the state title game would be the story of the year.

The other thing about a freshman QB is that the odds are real good that he's physically immature compared to the rest of the guys on the field.

Even if hes fairly grown, he hasn't had the benefit of S&C for 2-3 years.  This kid for Guyer looks to be on the small side, as in undeveloped.

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

The other thing about a freshman QB is that the odds are real good that he's physically immature compared to the rest of the guys on the field.

Even if hes fairly grown, he hasn't had the benefit of S&C for 2-3 years.  This kid for Guyer looks to be on the small side, as in undeveloped.

Kid looks like he has yet to sprout hair down south.

7 minutes ago, Red Five said:

This Cobbs guy seems like he should have better offers than he does.

Kid is smart, has offers from Ivy League and the Academies. If he was my kid I would strongly suggest those over the run of the mill P5 or "P6" school.