2019 Texas HS football

Machinator

Hope our Chaps can pull it out. Guyer is a good program and I expect a hard game. Our QB is atypical for Westlake, as he didn’t even win the starting job until week 7. He’s been lightly recruited and could become a late bloomer and should pick up some late offers. Our D is sound and as I’ve stated here, both LT and Westlake are better coached than UT. Our speed at WR may surprise Guyer. Happy holidays, everyone,

1 minute ago, TreatyOak said:

Hope our Chaps can pull it out. Guyer is a good program and I expect a hard game. Our QB is atypical for Westlake, as he didn’t even win the starting job until week 7. He’s been lightly recruited and could become a late bloomer and should pick up some late offers. Our D is sound and as I’ve stated here, both LT and Westlake are better coached than UT. Our speed at WR may surprise Guyer. Happy holidays, everyone,

See if y'all can pick off Guyer's aggy QB a couple times.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Back in the day, Steve Worster at Bridge City was one of the best I have ever seen.  He rarely played in the fourth quarter as a senior because he had already pulverized the opposing D by the end of the half or third quarter.  He was a BMF.  

David Overstreet would have 305 yards on 8 carries by halftime and not play the second half.  He'd own all of the records if he'd been allowed to play more.

• Like 1