Tathan (Tate) Martell in the Portal

Horn Under a Bad Sign

2 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Jesus this dude is going to graduate college at 27   I feel like he’s been in the league 5 years now 

At this point, do you accept that the NFL just isn't going to materialize for you, stay at one school, swim in backup QB pussy, and focus on getting a respectable diploma? Or do you continue to transfer all across the country to finally find a team who will actually let you play?

Rhetorical question; we all obviously know which route he'll continue to take.

12 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

At this point, do you accept that the NFL just isn't going to materialize for you, stay at one school, swim in backup QB pussy, and focus on getting a respectable diploma? Or do you continue to transfer all across the country to finally find a team who will actually let you play?

At what point though as a 27 year old swimming in 19 year old pussy do start to ask yourself.  Am I Van Wilder? Hahah

2 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Is he the backup QB?  I saw him take a couple snaps for osu and he was basically a wildcat qb.  Then wasn't he taking reps at WR  for miami?

On 9/19/2020 at 2:42 PM, taybo20 said:

Who is this player? And why does anyone even care?

I was wondering the same thing myself. Next to the "Antonio Brown is an average WR with frostbitten toes" this is the longest running mystery thread of "why does anyone care?"

That A&M QBU photo is greatness.

• 4 months later...
19 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

Ohio State fans don't hate him, what the fuck are you talking about?

Maybe hate is strong, but certainly rooting for him to fail because of him being a dumbass which...fair

Edited by Teryor