Tathan (Tate) Martell in the Portal

Horn Under a Bad Sign

12 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Poor Tater tot.  Justin Fields wants to go to Ohio State and now he realizes the Ohio State coaches were just using him as insurance.  How funny would it be to see the tater transfer and then Fields not get permission to go to Ohio State?

Fields can transfer to Ohio State no matter what. He's just trying to not have to sit out a season. The thing is Fromm looked like hot garbage against us in the Sugar Bowl. If he's as good as he was coming out of HS, he should have a chance at beating out Fromm.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

And his real name is "Tathan."  HAHAHAHAHA!  

This transfer portal stuff is going to unleash madness on NCAA football. 

It's a millenial's wet dream, though: you don't earn the starter's job, you just transfer to where there's less competition. 

and there is a "portal"....and you can do it from your smartphone 

25 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

Not trying to derail the thread, but did I miss the pic of Anka’s tits, or was that just game night fun to stir the thread? No big deal, just never heard either way.

Was NOT just game night fun.  She ate a hash brownie right before the game started, passed out about halfway through the third quarter, and it wouldn't have been right to take her top off and photograph her tits, even though she DID offer. Tuesday morning she was like "I was only joking."   I said, "You don't understand ... this is going to get me in trouble with my esteemed fellow posters."  She didn't have the decency to even act like she cared. Women.  However, there is still a chance, as I will see her again next week when I return. 

I wonder if Tathan can even reach the top of the portal. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Was NOT just game night fun.  She ate a hash brownie right before the game started, passed out about halfway through the third quarter, and it wouldn't have been right to take her top off and photograph her tits, even though she DID offer. Tuesday morning she was like "I was only joking."   I said, "You don't understand ... this is going to get me in trouble with my esteemed fellow posters."  She didn't have the decency to even act like she cared. Women.  However, there is still a chance, as I will see her again next week when I return. 

I wonder if Tathan can even reach the top of the portal. 

Lol! Very much along the lines of what I was considering may have happened. Too bad that offer wasn’t made late in the 4th quarter of a closer game, (even though I’m quite happy with the blowout). Thanks for the effort, would’ve added some icing to the game thread.

10 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Tater Tot's no Daisy..... no Daisy at all.  Talking all that shit, then is gonna cut and run.

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I guess the strain was just too much for him.

Fark

Edited by SHOOTER12
No can rede

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Poor Tater tot.  Justin Fields wants to go to Ohio State and now he realizes the Ohio State coaches were just using him as insurance.  How funny would it be to see the tater transfer and then Fields not get permission to go to Ohio State?

Obligatory -

1qgixm.jpg

Edited by Cajun

3 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Fields is an upgrade over Martell and Martell wasn't recruited by the current OSU head coach. And Fields doesn't need permission to transfer to Ohio State, no idea what you're talking about there. He needs an eligibility waiver to play in 2019, otherwise he sits a year and then plays

Edited by SwanderedTalent

• immamac changed the title to Tathan (Tate) Martell in the Portal