Tathan (Tate) Martell in the Portal

Horn Under a Bad Sign

I guess it's too late for him now, but I think he could have been a Manziel knockoff if he'd swallowed his pride back in 2019 and transferred to a G5 program. He needed to go someplace where he'd be the unquestioned best QB and allowed to play without any real discipline. 
Where is Sumlin coaching in 2021? Go there, Tater.

He definitely needs to lower his standards and go to an place where he’s the unquestioned starter. He still has enough eligibility left to do a little learning and put up numbers where someone might take a chance on him at the next level.

On 1/27/2021 at 7:16 PM, fattyflattie said:

Nah. His sister wasn’t bad tho.  But in comparison, nah. 

whoa just saw the hype video and noticed her link, pretty sure she's had something done to her face that's fucking sad, but she probably didn't like seeing her brother every time she looked in the mirror.  

https://www.instagram.com/rylee_martell/

for comparison

file.jpg

On 1/27/2021 at 4:11 PM, Davis Lane said:

Tater: Doesn't matter. Having sex with this....

420full-kiki-passo.jpg

368full-kiki-passo.jpg

She’s certainly attractive and wouldn’t want to have anything to do with my old ass, but is anyone else seeing 38 year old travel nurse, divorced with a couple kids, the affair with the ICU doc didn’t go well, and now she’s half in the bag on her second bottle of wine, trying on bathing suits and evaluating herself after three weeks back in the gym? 

• Hook 'Em 8

1 hour ago, Vito Andolini said:

She’s certainly attractive and wouldn’t want to have anything to do with my old ass, but is anyone else seeing 38 year old travel nurse, divorced with a couple kids, the affair with the ICU doc didn’t go well, and now she’s half in the bag on her second bottle of wine, trying on bathing suits and evaluating herself after three weeks back in the gym? 

Face it, Vito.  It would be the best piece you ever sniffed.  

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

I’m in. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Wheelhouse

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

• 4 months later...
Kid must really be a head case.
Seems I watched him in a HS game and it looked like he has some skills. 
Must be? He committed to aggy from Nevada and shilled for them all over social media..no further evidence needed.

8 hours ago, ousux said:

Must be? He committed to aggy from Nevada and shilled for them all over social media..no further evidence needed.

Dam. You must have just been defrosted from a cryogenics lab and doing some catching up to be reading threads from that far back. 

On 1/29/2021 at 1:02 AM, mulletpelini said:

whoa just saw the hype video and noticed her link, pretty sure she's had something done to her face that's fucking sad, but she probably didn't like seeing her brother every time she looked in the mirror.  

https://www.instagram.com/rylee_martell/

for comparison

file.jpg

She's a lifeguard now? Pick a job, lady! Preferably using your nether region to do cpr on me. 

On 1/29/2021 at 4:44 AM, Vito Andolini said:

Uuuuhhhh...no? I'm not seeing that. I see a chick who bounces from sugar daddy to sugar daddy and has her own Only Fans page  

On 1/29/2021 at 4:44 AM, Vito Andolini said:

She's good looking, but not holy shit good looking. His sister looks better.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is this what “It’s Just Wings” expects from its brand ambassadors?  I think not!

I see no pass attempts in UNLV first game against Eastern Washington.  Is he gonna burn another years of eligibility and not throw a pass?  He seems like he’s gonna end up a cautionary tale. A counterpoint to “shoot for the star” type advice.  Sometimes it’s good to be realistic about your worth. 

Edited by Lhorn