Tim Tebow grows a beard; engaged to a hot chick.

Parliament

On 1/11/2019 at 3:26 PM, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

Because Tim Tebow has a friend who is a bro he went and saw the game with, he's gay? You people realize that you are being homophobic and insulting to gay people as well as Tim Tebow?

You realize you are either a fucking idiot or a troll? You are insulting everyone on this board either way.

36 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

Which is it, though? You can't talk outside of both sides of your mouth. Either it's insensitive and homophobic and misogynistic and hetero-normative privilege to label someone gay who doesn't openly identify as gay (especially when labeling him that as an insult or to "humble" him or whatever it is you weirdos are doing), or it isn't and it's fair game to call anyone you don't agree with, like or think looks or acts gay, as gay.

It's especially weird to me when the self-identified non-hetero-normative people on this site join in on the bashing. Seems like it should be a little more nearer and dearer to their hearts, but what do i know.

I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
8 hours ago, TommyGufano said:

Victory cuts is what he gave to all those Filipino kids, too

I erected this piece of performance art near my tailgating spot for the 2008 MNC game and got some strange reactions. 

Very few people appeared to understand my brand of humor, and even fewer helped themselves to any dried fruit.

tebow foreskins (2).jpg

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

I erected this piece of performance art near my tailgating spot for the 2008 MNC game and got some strange reactions. 

Very few people appeared to understand my brand of humor, and even fewer helped themselves to any dried fruit.

tebow foreskins (2).jpg

Ok. But where did you get the assorted foreskins?

On 1/17/2019 at 9:48 AM, LeGarrette Blount's Punch said:

Gay or not, I give no fucks.  What I cannot forgive is wearing your own football jersey in public 10 years after you wore it on the field.  wtf is that about?

I think it is allowed if it is a tailored, Chinese, fake authentic jersey.