Alabama Football - Now Featuring Kalen DeBoer

LTtxfan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They have put the guy back together with screws and thrown him out there. He's lucky he made it through the LSU game. I know this time its the hip, but when other parts of the body are injured,  the rest of your body becomes susceptible. Everything gets weaker because you cant exercise the other parts. Feel for the kid, he's put his career on the line for Bama and his coach gets the statue.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, veritas aequitas said:

Saban trying to gain beauty points to stay in the CFP hunt may have fucked himself by playing Tua at all.

The soundbites at halftime where unprompted he stated they wanted to run Tua in a 2-minute drill, and then he *repeats* this 2 questions later.

That's the tell.  He's trying to plant the narrative to cover over what he was really doing.

klan aggy are fetch.  but he was running the board for unnattural reasons.

and now it's a national tragedy.

probably the #1 story with the cackling hens on the view monday morning.

garrett, you've been reprieved.

1 hour ago, lemonandaturd said:

When Saban was at Miami he stepped over a convulsing player.  He gives no fucks about Tua's long term health.  

That was according to a guy he just cut from the team. Others on the team told a different story.

Tua struggled in the 2 minute vs LSU last week, so they kept him in to work on it. The injury he got has zero to do with his ankles. His knees were down and two players landed on his back, driving his femur into his hip joint. Bama as a team was just unlucky today. Also lost two DL for the rest of the game, if not more. There were a total of 7 injured players during the game.

Just now, bamachine said:

That was according to a guy he just cut from the team. Others on the team told a different story.

Tua struggled in the 2 minute vs LSU last week, so they kept him in to work on it. The injury he got has zero to do with his ankles. His knees were down and two players landed on his back, driving his femur into his hip joint. Bama as a team was just unlucky today. Also lost two DL for the rest of the game, if not more. There were a total of 7 injured players during the game.

Welp, I guess that Iron Bowl should be a nail biter.  

• Fuck You 1

For real, this may be major for the future of Bama.

He fucked up a potential #1 overall NFL QB pick for stats trying run up the score on a shitty sec team.

Tua should just train and go get ready to go play in the NFL. Fuck Bammer. Fuck dickhead Saban.

Hope speedy recovery and big $ for Tua, but damn he got fucked playing for St. Nick.

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

When I saw the replay, my own football ending play (and Bo's) injury is immediately what I thought of.  I've had my right hip replaced 5 times b/c of a hip fracture just like that.

Hope he's able to return some day. 

You should’ve gotten a different doctor after the first two....just okay is not okay.

3 minutes ago, FloridaHorn said:

You should’ve gotten a different doctor after the first two....just okay is not okay.

My first one was at 27.  Had a slip and fall while it was healing, got a spiral fracture in my femur and had to get a redo for #2.

The third was at 45 when the original socket (was a polymer) wore out. 

6 minutes ago, Zavala said:

He fucked up a potential #1 overall NFL QB pick for stats trying run up the score on a shitty sec team.

Tua should just train and go get ready to go play in the NFL. Fuck Bammer. Fuck dickhead Saban.

Hope speedy recovery and big $ for Tua, but damn he got fucked playing for St. Nick.

I can’t blame Saban for this.  Injuries happen.  Players play not 100% all the time for tons of other coaches at tons of other schools.  This injury may have been related to his other injury.  May not have.  Sucks for Tua and hope he recovers but this isn’t on Bama or Saban.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zavala said:

You might be retarded.

1 hour ago, Zavala said:

Meh.

Bama always plays an easy schedule.  They play a neutral game to kick off the season and that's never against anyone on their level.  They then play 3 rent a wins and combined with an awful conference slate of the Mississippi schools, Arky, Tenner, and Aggy, those are all guaranteed wins.  They have a two game season every year and they always get a week off before LSU and they play Tenner and Arky before that.  They also play a State level SEC team and then a D3 school before Barn.  They can rest starters and entire month if needed.

They could have an average team and go 10-2 but with their level of recruiting, they'll almost always win one of those games and the CFP committee will always smile on a one loss Bama.

Meh.
Bama always plays an easy schedule.  They play a neutral game to kick off the season and that's never against anyone on their level.  They then play 3 rent a wins and combined with an awful conference slate of the Mississippi schools, Arky, Tenner, and Aggy, those are all guaranteed wins.  They have a two game season every year and they always get a week off before LSU and they play Tenner and Arky before that.  They also play a State level SEC team and then a D3 school before Barn.  They can rest starters and entire month if needed.
They could have an average team and go 10-2 but with their level of recruiting, they'll almost always win one of those games and the CFP committee will always smile on a one loss Bama.
This should be Texas every year with OU being the only challenge. Year in year out. But noooo
  • Like 1

I can’t blame Saban for this.  Injuries happen.  Players play not 100% all the time for tons of other coaches at tons of other schools.  This injury may have been related to his other injury.  May not have.  Sucks for Tua and hope he recovers but this isn’t on Bama or Saban.

He didn’t have to trot him out there. Not like the guy needs the practice and Bama should be able to beat that horrible team running the single wing. Saban was trying for style points. It fucked him. It fucked Tua.
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Alabama Football - Now Featuring Kalen DeBoer
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic