corey feldman stabbed in attempted murder...or not

Dude is probably wacked-out on Goonies. The law needs to either tell him to Stand by Me, or at the very least take away his License to Drive. He's on the path to being just another one of those fall from grace Lost Boys. The best thing for Feldman would be to move out to The 'Burbs, settle down and Dream a Little Dream.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
12 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Feldman is releasing a documentary about he and Haim's abuse while child actors on the 9th. Supposedly he's going to name the guy that raped Haim.

This essentially would be hiding his "truth" behind a paywall, wouldn't it? How very noble of him.

Maybe Feldman is honest, but his need for attention and this attempt to profit from a friend's tragedy place him in a dubious light.

3 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

This essentially would be hiding his "truth" behind a paywall, wouldn't it? How very noble of him.

Maybe Feldman is honest, but his need for attention and this attempt to profit from a friend's tragedy place him in a dubious light.

Yeah charging $20 seems a bit much, but supposedly there has been quite a bit of research and corroboration by outside sources. He's been on a media blitz in the last week.

But I also think he's being 100% truthful as well. There is no denying the amount of grooming and pedophiles in Hollywood.

Edited by HtownHorn

30 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Yeah charging $20 seems a bit much, but supposedly there has been quite a bit of research and corroboration by outside sources. He's been on a media blitz in the last week.

But I also think he's being 100% truthful as well. There is no denying the amount of grooming and pedophiles in Hollywood.

The Hollywood pedophilia culture story was supposed to make the Weinstein/Me Too stuff look like child’s pl...uh...the tip of the ice berg. Much to my disappointment, it never really materialized.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Feldman is releasing a documentary about he and Haim's abuse while child actors on the 9th. Supposedly he's going to name the guy that raped Haim.

Here's my question: is this actually justice?  Or are we just inconveniencing a hollywood legend to feel better?

• Like 1

Maybe he’s raising money for a legal defense with the funds? I’m trying to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one because something bad obviously happened to both Corey’s when they were young and in Hollywood.

12 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

Charlie Sheen seems like a pretty dedicated member of team pussy to me.

Later in life, sure. But Charlie is barely older than the Coreys. He could have been a victim himself before becoming an abuser, and then later coming to terms with it through decades of drugs and pussy. 

19 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

The Hollywood pedophilia culture story was supposed to make the Weinstein/Me Too stuff look like child’s pl...uh...the tip of the ice berg. Much to my disappointment, it never really materialized.

When all of this was originally blowing up and names were being thrown around, I think one of the Hollywood blogs, Crazy Days and Nights probably, said a lot of victims would never come forward, because Hollywood being Hollywood, a lot was filmed, and these people know it’ll be released if they come forward.    Too much money at stake for too many people.   

17 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Is this a joke?

The only way Heather Graham fucking me could be traumatic is if I masturbated every day after because it was so fucking awesome or I was gay.

If I banged Heather Graham, sex with anybody else, or just flying solo, is probably not going to come close, so there’s no point in masturbation.    

I’d bury it so deep, it’d take the once and future King of England to pull me out.  

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

When all of this was originally blowing up and names were being thrown around, I think one of the Hollywood blogs, Crazy Days and Nights probably, said a lot of victims would never come forward, because Hollywood being Hollywood, a lot was filmed, and these people know it’ll be released if they come forward.    Too much money at stake for too many people.   

The way Hollywood chews up and spits out people, you'd think there would be quite a few who would speak out.  And since we're talking pedophilia, those possessing the videos would have to be something more than desperate to sell it, and those who would buy it would be something more than stupid to accept it.  But, I'm sure many washed up child actors have received some generous hush money payments the last couple of years.