corey feldman stabbed in attempted murder...or not

or not...

In a follow-up tweet, Feldman claimed the LAPD was investigating his case -- a claim the LAPD denied to Fox News.

Officer Luis Garcia told us that while Feldman was stopped at an intersection Tuesday night, the former child star stated that an unknown male made a stabbing motion at his stomach and fled. He then drove himself to a hospital.

"Upon the investigation [it was] determined there were no lacerations to his abdomen," Garcia said adding that Feldman could not describe his alleged attacker or the weapon to police.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/03/28/corey-feldman-says-was-stabbed-in-attempted-murder-shares-photos-from-his-hospital-bed.html

wtf dude...

7 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

New Hollywood cult? Pretend stabbing is initiation. 

WARNING!  IF YOU SEE A CAR WITH NO LIGHTS ON DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS AT THEM.  IT'S A NEW GANG INITIATION WHERE THEY WILL COME AT YOU WITH A KNIFE AND PRETEND TO STAB YOU!  TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND DON'T FORGET TO LIKE/SHARE THIS POST.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mikegundy'sMullet said:

The police say that he's full of Rocko. 

I don't know. The "no laceration" claim by the cops is interesting because it would be easy to disprove. 

Between the cop and the drug addict i'm having a very hard time figuring out who to believe here.  Maybe they are both lying?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Modessit said:

The surprising part was him having security in the car. Is he still famous enough to need it? 

i'm just spitballing here, but allow me to posit that the part of the story about security in the car is as bullshit as the part of the story where he is stabbed

8 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i'm just spitballing here, but allow me to posit that the part of the story about security in the car is as bullshit as the part of the story where he is stabbed

If he really did have security, maybe they got tired of his crap and stabbed him themselves

3 hours ago, South Austin said:

It's ambitious, but it lacks the depth and sincerity of Take a Stand.

That's like a Trey Parker and Matt Stone song, except he's all serious about it.   I just want to know who are all these yes men in the studio who are telling him this stuff is awesome and to keep going.