Joe Burrow v. Sam Ehlinger

sushihorn

17 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I do wonder if the game would be as close if we played them again. I think LSU really hit their stride later as the year went on and became unstoppable. 

we were fortunate to play them early. they would have dropped 60 on us had we played them during the conference period. 

1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

we were fortunate to play them early. they would have dropped 60 on us had we played them during the conference period. 

Absolutely. Hopefully we will be even more fortunate to play them early next season.

Edited by Valmy77

On 1/14/2020 at 10:33 AM, Junior Miller said:

Burrow's a #1 overall pick QB. Sam's a lucky to get a shot as an UFA. Massive gulf in talent between them. 

Sam's a good soldier but we need a first round pick QB. Right now this coming weekend is a game between the only two active Big 12 QBs with any NFL playoff wins - Tannehill and Mahomes both have 2. That's disgustingly sad for a big 12 state that puts out NFL QBs like crazy. 

I posted on some other thread Ehlinger has a day 3 grade

On 12/31/2019 at 5:47 AM, gecko said:

Burrow had a phenomenal year. Emphasis on the word “year”

At a glance, Burrow already seems like somewhat of a head case. He might not be Johnny Football, but they live in the same zip code. I wouldn't draft him in the first round since I think he will flame out quickly. 

4 hours ago, runthebone said:

I posted on some other thread Ehlinger has a day 3 grade

As a QB/FB hybrid?

Or do you think that he'll actually get a shot at QB in the NFL?

I don't think that his upper body is connected with ligaments/cartilage that will allow for a career as a Special Teams/FB/H-Back.

Oh, and Joe Burrow is dripping with throwing touch. I don't think that he's a Johnny Football head case, but I have no idea why anyone would think that, so who knows?