Dan Crenshaw

Ted Lange

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

the dumb mother fucker was elected to be part of the solution, not be part of the problem

he needs to remember that he serves the people in his district, not fox news, sean hannity radio and trump 

i voted in the republican primary for 2 reasons that year: vote against ted cruz; vote against kathaleen wall.  now, i'm not sure about that second one.  partly because wall may still get into congress from a different district, partly because wall's inner louis gohmert is much more apparent than dan crenshaw's. 

8 hours ago, elfenix said:

i voted in the republican primary for 2 reasons that year: vote against ted cruz; vote against kathaleen wall.  now, i'm not sure about that second one.  partly because wall may still get into congress from a different district, partly because wall's inner louis gohmert is much more apparent than dan crenshaw's. 

Kathaleen Wall sign all over the Sugar Land when I take my dog for a walk.

Fucking Kath-a-Leen Wall signs with the picture of the wall on it. 🤦‍♂️

She sucks so hard.....so hard.

1.) It’s so dumb. My name is Wall and I like the Wall. Derrrrrrr.

2.) Who the fuck spells their name Kathaleen? 

She’s so Karen that we may need to rename Karen to Kathaleen.

• Like 1

This is all you need to know about this one-eyes shitcracker -

At a fundraiser in Texas LAST WEEK

The crowd -
b29afc1d791bdf8fe5e5db1de2d4ab0a.jpg

And he also flew to San Diego for another fundraiser. Leaving aside the obvious question of why a Texas representative is soliciting dollars from out of state, why the fuck is he parading around in this getup?

e1d1c8a144751195763cfc8f691457e5.jpg

And he also flew to San Diego for another fundraiser. Leaving aside the obvious question of why a Texas representative is soliciting dollars from out of state, why the fuck is he parading around in this getup?

The missing eyepatch explains the outfit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Since he leverages his service as such a large part of his persona, I decided to check his Twitter to see his reaction to the Russian bounty news.

Sports fans, it will not surprise you that there has been no reaction.  Just more "COVID is not a big deal" bullshit.

• Like 2

On 6/27/2020 at 3:11 PM, Bama Chick said:

This is all you need to know about this one-eyes shitcracker -

At a fundraiser in Texas LAST WEEK

The crowd -
b29afc1d791bdf8fe5e5db1de2d4ab0a.jpg

I have never understood why we havent decided to 1. Disallow campaign funds from outside a candidates district at a minimum and state if we want to keep it within that  2.)  Why we dont disallow campaigning and fundraising until with 4-5 months of the actual election and 3.) Disallow candidates to campaign for anyone other than themselves.  No endorsements, no photo ops, no fundraisers.

Do your fucking job and then sell us on sending you back to DC over a short period of time instead of spending the entire term trying to get re-elected. 

And that brings me to my next wish... Change the term of office to 4 years.  These buffoons pretty much spend as much time campaigning during their term. 

And finally, term limit these fuckers.  Senators too.  There is zero reason for someone to serve 25 or 30 or 40 years in Congress.  I'd be ok with an age limit too.  If you have to be over a certain age to be eligible (25) cant you also be too old?

• Like 3

I grew up a long long time ago in Montrose, went to Lamar, my mother still lives there and this dumb Trumpkin  cocksucker represents her in Congress? That is some gerrymandered bullshit. 

Edited by Gourmand

29 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

I grew up a long long time ago in Montrose, went to Lamar, my mother still lives there and this dumb Trumpkin  cocksucker represents her in Congress? That is some gerrymandered bullshit. 

Hey man, I live at 2222 and Mopac.  My rep is Michael McCaul, whose district takes a sliver of central Austin, then fans out east to catch La Grange, Brenham, etc and goes all the way to Katy.  How is someone supposed to serve the interests of Central Austin AND the good people of Columbus, TX.?  Not a whole lot of overlap there.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Stringer said:

Hey man, I live at 2222 and Mopac.  My rep is Michael McCaul, whose district takes a sliver of central Austin, then fans out east to catch La Grange, Brenham, etc and goes all the way to Katy.  How is someone supposed to serve the interests of Central Austin AND the good people of Columbus, TX.?  Not a whole lot of overlap there.

Oh yes, I remember well how the Rs targeted Austin and Doggett in particular. 

16 minutes ago, Stringer said:

what you need to understand is that rural areas need their voices heard and the best way to do that is to use them to dilute cities.