Dan Crenshaw

Ted Lange

That Teen Vogue article made the rounds on the Kingwood.com board.  Those mouth breathing knuckle daggers lapped it up.  Collectively, they are ione with Tex Ags when it comes to brain power.  I finally gave up even trying to just lurk.  It hurt my brain.

But unfortunately, my neck of the woods is smack dab full of them.

On 8/6/2020 at 9:43 PM, Ted Lange said:

What a fucking hack this clown is.  Bitches about DC and politics as usual and spends his time complaint about TEEN VOGUE.  

39 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

That Teen Vogue article made the rounds on the Kingwood.com board.  Those mouth breathing knuckle daggers lapped it up.  Collectively, they are ione with Tex Ags when it comes to brain power.  I finally gave up even trying to just lurk.  It hurt my brain.

It's really stupid though because I doubt if they actually read the article and considered some of the points the author in the op-ed is making regarding non property owners and discriminatory housing and lending policies. All they respond to is Crenshaw's fear mongering and the idea that someone is coming to "take" something from them.

How is it that so many people these days cannot be bothered to RTFM (or in this case, the article) ?

Then Crenshaw is really not gonna like the hitpiece Tiger Beat magazine did on him and the second amendment.  I mean, it's Soros man.  He owns all these teen magazines.. 

• 1 month later...

Anyone have the poll numbers for Pirate Dan vs Sima?  I’ve seen several commercials for Dan, but no advertising for Sima.  A few days ago, I got a text from Sima, but I’m concerned her lack of advertising will hurt. 

She’s in a prime spot to take down Lt. Dan.

On 8/10/2020 at 7:45 AM, Macanudo said:

We always make fun of TxAgs but I had only seen what was posted/linked here time to time.  So curiosity got the best of me and I wandered over to the their politics forum.  HOLY SHIT

They openly use 'thugs' all over the fucking place among other innuendo clearly spelling out ni$*(#rs.  How any recruit could ever go there, blows my damn mind.  Wow - even by SEC standards I was shocked.  Legit have that SEC racism, just out in the open. 

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

We always make fun of TxAgs but I had only seen what was posted/linked here time to time.  So curiosity got the best of me and I wandered over to the their politics forum.  HOLY SHIT

They openly use 'thugs' all over the fucking place among other innuendo clearly spelling out ni$*(#rs.  How any recruit could ever go there, blows my damn mind.  Wow - even by SEC standards I was shocked.  Legit have that SEC racism, just out in the open. 

Check out their qanon thread.  They buy into the batshit.  Then again, if you follow aggy football, you’ll pretty much buy into anything.  

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Check out their qanon thread.  They buy into the batshit.  Then again, if you follow aggy football, you’ll pretty much buy into anything.  

It's Monday night, I'll do it when I have the ability to get good and sauced.  You can't read that shit sober. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Pancho said:

Anyone have the poll numbers for Pirate Dan vs Sima?  I’ve seen several commercials for Dan, but no advertising for Sima.  A few days ago, I got a text from Sima, but I’m concerned her lack of advertising will hurt. 

We should start to see more district polling soon, I want to believe the Sima has a chance but I’m not hopeful. I could also see suburban voters, especially women splitting their vote with Biden and Crenshaw.

Crenshaw is also sitting on a mountain of money.

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

If Herman and his staff don’t have examples of texags ready to send every black recruit considering aggy, they’re doing a shitty job.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, Pancho said:

This isn't your rant bro. @SydneyCartontake it away... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I imagine district polling isn't cheap. First you have to identify who actually lives in that district, and qualify that with a question or two during the survey. And then get enough people in that district to respond. And finally not many people care about a single district being polled. Is it worthwhile spending more money to poll TX-2, or less money to poll the senate race?

8 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I imagine district polling isn't cheap. First you have to identify who actually lives in that district, and qualify that with a question or two during the survey. And then get enough people in that district to respond. And finally not many people care about a single district being polled. Is it worthwhile spending more money to poll TX-2, or less money to poll the senate race?

I’d agree but 538 has them up for other districts. Some folks do them. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

8 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

i've been polled a bunch for HD134 so the price can't be that out of reach. 

Edited by elfenix

11 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

If Herman and his staff don’t have examples of texags ready to send every black recruit considering aggy, they’re doing a shitty job.

That's exactly what I was thinking - who in the fuck would play for those hayseeds?  That shit should be put on blast everywhere.  That with clips of those old dipshit aggies protecting racist statues.  Let their midget coach spin it however but don't let them off the hook and not mention it to every fucking recruit out there.  Well, they can let those like Manziel slide...he looks straight from the Third Reich anyway.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Please everyone watch this. it’s every hero loser movie from the last decade and a half that only every loser from high school talked about. Can never utter the phrase Hollywood Hegar.

I was actually going to start a discussion about how candidates from large cities, especially Austin since it’s cracked so bad, should make joint ads for name awareness, not issues. In no way should anyway make a 3:30 minute ad to blow a shit ton of money like Crenshaw did to make an Air a force joke. Focus it on South and West Austin with Julie Oliver and Wendy Davis, do a north Austin ad with Imam and Siegel. Things of that sort.

5 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Please everyone watch this. it’s every hero loser movie from the last decade and a half that only every loser from high school talked about. Can never utter the phrase Hollywood Hegar.

I was actually going to start a discussion about how candidates from large cities, especially Austin since it’s cracked so bad, should make joint ads for name awareness, not issues. In no way should anyway make a 3:30 minute ad to blow a shit ton of money like Crenshaw did to make an Air a force joke. Focus it on South and West Austin with Julie Oliver and Wendy Davis, do a north Austin ad with Imam and Siegel. Things of that sort.

i watched about 4 seconds of that and got so embarrassed for them i had to turn it off

That’s what gets me angry. I had been wanting to discuss why congress people in cities don’t make joint ads for name awareness in areas where they overlap. You’re probably commuting along district lines and the name of the game is name awareness, NOT persuasion. I’ve seen so many Wendy Davis ads and signs, Julie Oliver signs, but not one Lloyd Doggett ad or sign who is my actual congressman. I drive ten minutes west if I hit every light and I could be in Wendy Davis or Julie Oliver’s district. Just makes more sense for them to do a group ad targeted in south/Sw Austin and save money for more targeted spending later. Same deal up north with Imam and Siegel

Someone take this idea to their rep

lol

Beth van Duyne-Kept communities SAFE

Tony Gonzales - Hispanic Conservative

Genevieve Collins- Problem Solver AND Athlete

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Couldn’t do it. Just so bad. 

HAHAHAHAHA.  
SUPPORT TRUMP 10000% or get run off.   Hahahaha.  Love to see it.  2 is gonna be fun now. 

Yep. It’s fucking funny and pathetic to watch. The GOP now - fucking literally, they actually said so - has a one word platform: “Trump.” That’s is. There’s nothing beyond that, or underneath. It’s Trump, all the way down.