Dan Crenshaw

Ted Lange

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Js1 said:

It's not like it was an important or consequential vote though. Presidents are always getting impeached for inciting violent insurrection. This is like missing a vote to fund an overpass in West Virginia or creating a youth exemption from migratory bird stamp requirements. 

23 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

It's not like it was an important or consequential vote though. Presidents are always getting impeached for inciting violent insurrection. This is like missing a vote to fund an overpass in West Virginia or creating a youth exemption from migratory bird stamp requirements. 

Crenshaw has a real eye for what is important in his job and clearly this vote was not of any importance. He has a keen eye for spotting important legislation so we should trust his judgment here. We really shouldn't engage in any eye for an eye with this guy.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, elfenix said:

i'm starting to think ivy league educations don't actually amount to shit because every time i hear one of their graduates talk i'm astounded at how fucking stupid they are

I’m inclined to agree. You can hear everything from the sublime to the ridiculous coming from Ivy League grads.

2 hours ago, elfenix said:

i'm starting to think ivy league educations don't actually amount to shit because every time i hear one of their graduates talk i'm astounded at how fucking stupid they are

the hardest part of an ivy league education is getting in 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

He is mad at BIDENS response to Covid, while he never said word one about Trumps response.   That says all you need to know about what a piece of shit Dan is and anyone who voted for him.  All of them fucking suck.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

He is mad at BIDENS response to Covid, while he never said word one about Trumps response.   That says all you need to know about what a piece of shit Dan is and anyone who voted for him.  All of them fucking suck.  

In Dan's defense, he can't help but see the glass half empty.

Edited by Burt
  • Hook 'Em 4

On 4/8/2021 at 12:09 AM, tx 3 putt said:

the hardest part of an ivy league education is getting in 

Yep, and some of those that get in are really smart and have undergone a rigorous preparatory education.  And some aren't and haven't.

Remember when Gaetz said he was thinking about leaving Congress to go to Newsmax, and shortly thereafter his scandal popped up?

Now Crenshaw says he’s going to be off of Twitter for a month because he had emergency eye surgery. How long before he is exposed as part of a scandal? Probably as part of Gaetz’s club. 

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Hook 'Em 3

On 4/10/2021 at 3:14 PM, Jive Turkey said:

Remember when Gaetz said he was thinking about leaving Congress to go to Newsmax, and shortly thereafter his scandal popped up?

Now Crenshaw says he’s going to be off of Twitter for a month because he had emergency eye surgery. How long before he is exposed as part of a scandal? Probably as part of Gaetz’s club. 

IMO, it's actually more likely the retinal detachment than it would be linked to Gaetz. IIR, he was supportive of Liz Cheney when she spoke up, even if he stayed in the Trump camp overall. I don't think he finds Gaetz amusing.

If there was something other than his vision, then it would be a separate issue I suspect.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rep. Dan Crenshaw Linked to Smear Campaign of Female Vet Led by VA Secretary, Watchdog Says

https://www.newsweek.com/rep-dan-crenshaw-linked-smear-campaign-female-vet-led-va-secretary-watchdog-says-1553928?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

Spoiler

An investigation from the independent government watchdog that oversees the Department of Veterans Affairs concluded Thursday that a Republican member of Congress was involved in an orchestrated campaign by V.A. Secretary Robert Wilkie to disparage the reputation of a female veteran who alleged she was sexually assaulted at a V.A. facility.

The 68-page report from the V.A. Office of Inspector General (OIG) stated that three witnesses said Wilkie informed them that Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) gave him information about the female veteran that could erode her credibility. Crenshaw, a former Navy SEAL, served in the same unit as the female veteran, Andrea Goldstein.

In addition to suggesting a sitting member of Congress funneled potentially harmful and false information to the V.A. secretary amid an endeavor to discredit a sexual assault survivor's allegation, the report detailed the V.A.'s improper handling of the incident

The rest at the link.