Dan Crenshaw

Ted Lange

So here's the deal with the event.  It's being run by the campaign not as a Congressional event.   It was also supposed to be at a property in Humble (Balmoral) but apparently the HOA was not interested in such an event.   So they had to move it to another property owned by the same people. 

Tickets start at $25 and run all the way up to $5,000 for a cabana.  Dan has learned grifting very well.

Also of  interest...   His campaign office has a P.O. Box address listed in Brookshire.    It's not even in his district.

51 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Dan didn't show up for the Juneteenth vote.  Whoever is running against this asshat needs to talk about how shitty he is.  

If your representative is a shitty person your district is full of shitty people.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Fixed it for Dan.  Pls tell me Abbott is doing something similar and has Rolling Stones cover band. 
6AC6BA62-FA61-46A9-BE1D-82E63D19ABC5.thumb.jpeg.55096c100d73b821ec009fe03e833a0d.jpeg

Hanging out in La Marque in July with a Blink 182 tribute band and a cash bar is the kind of party Crenshaw voters deserve.

And of course [mention]DonkeyCigars [/mention]loves Kingwood.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, Captainant said:

Man, fuck Kingwood. I hate being in the same district as yall living over in Spring Branch. The gerrymandering in Houston is fucking obscene.

Living in Montrose, I can’t believe I’m in the same district with either one of you.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Lol I moved from a midtown apt to spring branch and stayed in the same district. Thisisfine.jpeg

worse is when you move from the houston burbs to the austin burbs and stay in the same district

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

19 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Texas Roadhouse, is not horrible

Gringos, same as above

but there's a reason neither have a location inside the loop, hell inside the tollway i think

Lots of things in this world aren't inherently terrible. That also doesn't mean I'm going to go out of my way to suck them off the way dipshit is sucking off Kingwood. 

"Adequate under the right circumstances" shouldn't be considered high praise by anyone, and yet here we are...