Dan Crenshaw

Ted Lange

• 1 month later...

Like chronic ball breath?  Rancid vagina?  Ears that smell like the shit that accumulates between my pinky toe and the next to it in that little crease?  Always smells like Angela Lansbury ate a dozen hard boiled eggs and slept in a nylon suit in an unventilated room?

Or we just talking like stinky armpits because she uses Tom's deodorant?  

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, LCHorn said:

Tell me more about Merissa Hansen-hot and crazy is my wheelhouse.

Some of the best sex you can have is a very very hot chick that gets out of mental health ‘observation’ and comes straight to your house. Twice 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Some of the best sex you can have is a very very hot chick that gets out of mental health ‘observation’ and comes straight to your house. Twice 

Can confirm.

"Uh, is this the residence of a Mr. Lobo?  Yessir, we have a Ms. **** here in our medical care.  She gave us your name and number to contact her upon discharge.  Can you come and pick her up please and help her pick up her prescription and then drive her home?"

-Yes, I know her but I'm not qualified to help somebody with any kinda injury or physical issues.  I mean, she has a roommate and one of her parents or siblings can fly out here to help.

"Nothing like that sir, she was here on a mental health call.  But the therapist has discharged her.  And she's in perfect health physically.  Just a mental wellness incident."

-I'm out front of the building with my hazards on

"But I haven't even told you our facility name or address"