Dan Crenshaw

Ted Lange

1 hour ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Anytime I see a Kaitlin Bennett tweet, I always look through the replies for someone reminding her that she got so canned at a frat party, she passed out and took a massive shit in her pants.

I'm just gonna speak up here and say that if we're going to dismiss people just because they've been so drunk they crapped themselves, well.....

M8lQB1.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

Who could've ever predicted that a presidency, that was kicked off by birtherism, would end up here.   This is truly the perfect bookend to the Trump presidency.

This is your base now Dan-o

gallery_xlarge.jpg

Hobo Rand Paul cracks me up every time I see this picture

every time this picture is posted I find myself staring at it. it should be in a gallery. it so perfectly embodies our dumb fuck political climate right now (and then). 

Top row:
- Camera: it is forever documented that this shit show was on tv
- Mr. 2 Timothy 3:13: But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. He's a King James guy. Just lending a helping hand to Mr. No Gestapo/Hobo Rand Paul.
- Mr. Smirks behind the sign. He's there for the shit show, nothing else.
- Ms. Me Yet: will bite your dick off. Made sure her sunglasses didn't interfere with her witty t-shirt. Homeboy behind her is checking out that ample booty.No doubt she's a trumpkin today.
- Mr. Plaid: either just farted or she did. 
- Unabomber Jr is just biding his time

Bottom row:
- Captain Aqua is highly amused
- We all know the real star of this image is HRP. This guy could never commit a crime because his handwriting is a dead giveaway? Who makes their lower-case t's into crosses? Would Jesus approve?
- I didn't know Aileen Wuornos was still alive
- glasses guy is also highly amused. also just realized his picture was taken
- Maroon and stripes is very serious and not here for your shenanigans.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Only thing I would add is that Mr. 2 Timothy is wearing a version of the 'Come And Take It' shirt and that Hobo Rand Paul is, at least, wearing a suit for the occasion and posterity. He's no Jim Jordan.

I think Hobo Rand Paul just got done selling a 2001 Ford Ranger and hurried over to the meeting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So Obama getting elected lead in part to the Tea Party.   The teabaggers had a huge effect on the 2010 GOP primaries/general.   

Judging by what is happening to far right wingers like Crenshaw, what is 2022 gonna look like?  Are the MAGAts gonna demand 100% Trump loyalty oath or they will try and primary you and if they don't, they wont turn out and vote for you in the general.    Cause that would be awesome.

5 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

So Obama getting elected lead in part to the Tea Party.   The teabaggers had a huge effect on the 2010 GOP primaries/general.   

Judging by what is happening to far right wingers like Crenshaw, what is 2022 gonna look like?  Are the MAGAts gonna demand 100% Trump loyalty oath or they will try and primary you and if they don't, they wont turn out and vote for you in the general.    Cause that would be awesome.

RealActualIcelandgull-max-1mb.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

They've already done so by their actions and statements.  There is no GOP, only Trump.

5 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Only thing I would add is that Mr. 2 Timothy is wearing a version of the 'Come And Take It' shirt and that Hobo Rand Paul is, at least, wearing a suit for the occasion and posterity. He's no Jim Jordan.

But he's channeling Jim Traficant.

I wish Jim Traficant were still in alive and in office for all of this.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Dan is in a tough spot. The GOP crazies these days are out of their minds, turning against anyone who even occasionally contradicts Trump's version of truth. He can't afford too many more eye-for-an-eye exchanges.

I dunno, he could do it once......

frTBp4U.jpg

5 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

That’s always been where I figured the end game would go. Ruin any chance of the GOP getting elected when trump isn’t on the ballot. Have enough spite to be a spoiler without winning anything. 

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

But he's channeling Jim Traficant.

I wish Jim Traficant were still in alive and in office for all of this.

I fucking loved trafficant. One of my favorite politicians ever for just pure and uncut amusement in his nuttiness. 
my law school roommate and I used to have entire conversations where we’d pretend we were Trafficant if Trafficant was a wrestler. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn

I fucking loved trafficant. One of my favorite politicians ever for just pure and uncut amusement in his nuttiness. 
my law school roommate and I used to have entire conversations where we’d pretend we were Trafficant if Trafficant was a wrestler. 

Poor fucker would be watching all of this unfold, thinking “how did I become the sane, ethical guy in the room?”

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Poor fucker would be watching all of this unfold, thinking “how did I become the sane, ethical guy in the room?”

He had a go to rock imitation where he’d say “charge me Janet Reno” I’m the same voice as can you smell what the rock is cooking. That was my favorite line of his. 

48 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Every time I see this thread bumped and read the latest nonsense about this doof, I always think to myself “Man, fuck Pete Davidson and Lorne Michaels and SNL for elevating this horrible shitbird”.

Just wanted to get that on the record.

I just laugh at the fact that he's now being attacked by right-wingers because he's not a crazy enough right-winger.

15 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

They've already done so by their actions and statements.  There is no GOP, only Trump.

In all seriousness, this is key.

What the GOP knows: Core Republicans + Trumpers = winning coalition 

What the GOP also knows: Core Republicans without Trumpers = permanent minority in both houses 

What the GOP doesn’t understand yet: Trumpers don’t care about the GOP

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

In all seriousness, this is key.

What the GOP knows: Core Republicans + Trumpers = winning coalition 

What the GOP also knows: Core Republicans without Trumpers = permanent minority in both houses 

What the GOP doesn’t understand yet: Trumpers don’t care about the GOP

IMO, populism is a fickle mistress. What aids the GOP is if they have party collusion (your second point) because a well-run organization is needed to coalesce those voters and turn them against whatever it is you want them to turn against.

That's why points two and three are important and why the media (the real media, not propaganda) is critical. The media (mainstream) focuses on the click bait scandals and corruption. Important issues to be sure, but where the media has failed spectacularly is addressing that Trump's populism attacks the Swamp and the Deep State which his devotees adore and feeds their discontent but failing to point out that the GOP and Trump are attacking the institutions that keep this country afloat and prosperous with the exception of their personal benefit. The GOP is handing the Trumpers matches, and betting they will be safe from the fire. Some will for sure, but we will all be impoverished for it.

We had this discussion before on a thread--talking about the ways in which various agencies and government services came into being and have contributed to the public welfare and production. Enough time has passed that the collective memory of the benefits has been lost by large swaths of people. Trump capitalizes on this. Oh, the irony.

I’m surprised that Crenshaw is choosing to engage, on social media, with the far right crazies. There is no upside with that other than entertainment for us. Crenshaw appears shocked that the far far right is turning against the far right. There is no partial Q movement. Either you’re in 100% or 0%. 

9 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Every time I see this thread bumped and read the latest nonsense about this doof, I always think to myself “Man, fuck Pete Davidson and Lorne Michaels and SNL for elevating this horrible shitbird”.

Just wanted to get that on the record.

Without NBC we never have President Dotard. Fuck the whole network. 

You’re all wishcasting. It’s the same as when everyone predicts Aggy loses 6 games every year. It doesn’t happen. Republicans aren’t going to devour themselves. Trumpers attacking centrists are like Bernie Bros attacking centrists. At the end of the day, the zealots will vote in Presidential elections. Every election is about energizing as many people as you can.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I’m surprised that Crenshaw is choosing to engage, on social media, with the far right crazies. There is no upside with that other than entertainment for us. Crenshaw appears shocked that the far far right is turning against the far right. There is no partial Q movement. Either you’re in 100% or 0%. 

Crenshaw operated under the mistaken assumption that people active on the right are all Republicans, which ties into what Bozo said.  And I'm not talking about libertarians either, but the angry Trumpers that discovered social media (it's been a long journey for some of them, going back to the Tea Party days), and the "influencers" like Malkin, Shapiro, etc. that ramp them up.

These people are not Republicans, otherwise Obama would not have won two terms.  They are kind of the epitome of FUPM.