Dan Crenshaw

Ted Lange

So, Crenshaw was on the timeline because he started a hotline for folks to report ‘wokeness’ in the military. 

To be fair, he is incapable of knowing when he is in too deep, or gone too far. (Like dividing the military on political views).

However, people started submitting "complaints" that seemed quite similar to movie and TV show plots.

https://www.rawstory.com/dan-crenshaw-2653147196/

Edited by Willfully Horn
Pull out, pivot, push in

Fucking outstanding.  

Just here to say Fuck Dan Crenshaw who used to be my rep.  I didn't vote for the idiot, but unfortunately, the people in Kingsville did (I was in Shady Acres in Houston.  How that was in a congressional district with fucking Kingsville, the most Aggy of Houston suburbs I still have a hard time believing.)

5 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I didn't vote for the idiot, but unfortunately, the people in Kingsville did (I was in Shady Acres in Houston.  How that was in a congressional district with fucking Kingsville, the most Aggy of Houston suburbs I still have a hard time believing.)

Thank you so much for clarifying. For a second there, someone might have thought you were poor. *Gasp*

3 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Thank you so much for clarifying. For a second there, someone might have thought you were poor. *Gasp*

I think you completely missed the fucking point.  The point is THIS should not be a congressional district.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-16-at-9.46.35-PM.png

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I think you completely missed the fucking point.  The point is THIS should not be a congressional district.

I'm still unclear on how Kingsville is in that district. Is it some sort of off-the-map, South Texas exclave? If so, that's some seriously fucked up gerrymandering - even more so than what's displayed on that map.

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm still unclear on how Kingsville is in that district. Is it some sort of off-the-map, South Texas exclave? If so, that's some seriously fucked up gerrymandering - even more so than what's displayed on that map.

I assume that’s supposed to be Kingwood.

So, Crenshaw was on the timeline because he started a hotline for folks to report ‘wokeness’ in the military. 

To be fair, he is incapable of knowing when he is in too deep, or gone too far. (Like dividing the military on political views).

[/url] However, people started submitting "complaints" that seemed quite similar to movie and TV show plots.

That’s because he has no depth perception.
  • Hook 'Em 1

[/url] However, people started submitting "complaints" that seemed quite similar to movie and TV show plots.

That’s because he has no depth perception.
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...

La Marque isn't in his district.  Why isn't he doing this in his district?  

I guess it's the closest place to Houston that sounds like Mar-a-Lago?

Have cover bands been describing themselves as "tribute" bands long?  

Not very Texan having some guy named Montana playing, is it?

This just looks full on lame.  

I wonder how many TikTok'ers will register for this.

Edited by pyrohornIII
  • Like 1

La Marque isn't in his district.  Why isn't he doing this in his district?  
I guess it's the closest place to Houston that sounds like Mar-a-Lago?
Have cover bands been describing themselves as "tribute" bands long?  
Not very Texan having some guy named Montana playing, is it?
This just looks full on lame.  
I wonder how many TikTok'ers will register for this.

Right? As someone that's traveled to La Marque, never follow any directions that begin with "Go to La Marque".
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/30/2021 at 7:32 PM, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I live in quite possibly the bluest neighborhood in Houston - Montrose - and this dipshit is my representative in Congress. It makes me ragey to even think about. Myself and my inner loop neighbors have almost nothing in common with folks living outside the Beltway, but we’re represented at the federal level by the same person. How is this representative democracy?

• Rage+1 1

12 minutes ago, royiv said:

I live in quite possibly the bluest neighborhood in Houston - Montrose - and this dipshit is my representative in Congress. It makes me ragey to even think about. Myself and my inner loop neighbors have almost nothing in common with folks living outside the Beltway, but we’re represented at the federal level by the same person. How is this representative democracy?

It isn't.  A rep shouldn't have a constituency of 1M, and that is basically what we have going on.  There should be at a minimum 3 times more reps than there are now. I would like to see each member of Congress representing no more than 100k people.  And those districts should follow either very clear street boundries or geographic boundries that make sense.  Not the shit we see now.  The House should grow with the population, not capped at 435.  That is complete horseshit.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

i hope all their cars get jacked in la marque 

It's not really LaMarque. It's behind the outlet mall. I read the Google Reviews of that place and I predict with 100 percent confidence this will be a Fyre Festival-level clusterfuck. 

Some highlights of the customer reviews:

"Save your money!!!!! This place is horrible!! You do better going to Moody Gardens Conventional Center Resort!! This place was horrible, we stayed 45 minutes and left!!!! It's not what they advertised, you have no room to swim, overpriced, and service fees. It's a backyard pool. If yo know someone with a pool in the back yard go there,this was a waste of our money seriously!!!"

"Do not waste your time and money in this place. It is not worth it. TERRIBLE PLACE EVER."

"You are better off going to a water park , go to kemah boardwalk, Galveston , fill your tub with water or the bayou. Anywhere but here"

"Food trucks were extremely overpriced. The park was over crowded and they didn’t limit the amount of alcohol consumption per person. We swam next to two older women who were extremely intoxicated until we realized one of them was profusely throwing up in the water next to us while the other was stumbling to stand up and almost fell on me. That was it for us. We immediately left after only two hours.'"

All this plus Blink 281!!!!!!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

All this plus Blink 281!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Blink 281 at Lago Mar!

It’s almost worse than Four Seasons Total Landscaping.   Does having one eye make you dyslexic?  Maybe he really did think he was booking Blink 182 at Mar a Lago.

Who knew Blink 182 was so popular in Sugar Land?

But seriously, I wish it was this Blink 281

https://www.facebook.com/BL1NK281/

I had him pegged as an Eagles fan, but I would think the politician in him would hire an honest-to-God Texas country and western band, instead of a cover band paying tribute to a California band (bunch of librools I'm sure).

42 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Blink 281 at Lago Mar!

It’s almost worse than Four Seasons Total Landscaping.   Does having one eye make you dyslexic?  Maybe he really did think he was booking Blink 182 at Mar a Lago.

image.jpeg.b3d0065ef5dca81a6d576c4acc0e45c3.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2