Dan Crenshaw

Ted Lange

Michelle Malkin attacking Kimberly Pepe Guilfoyle and Ben Shapiro about their slander of kids masturbating in their parent's basement to align herself with ... white nationalists.  Michelle Malkin.  White nationalists.  White.  Oddly, the masturbating in the basement part is the least strange aspect of this event.    

Michelle Malkin refusing to disavow ... white, yes white, nationalists.  Caucasian enthusiasts, if you prefer some restraint.  You have to admire her guts considering she's defending them without even knowing which ethno state to which they'd force her to reside.  

They've been sitting on the front porch and now Malkin, among others, has opened the front door.  Come on in, boys.  It's warm and cozy in the mainstream.  No more lurking in the shadows.  Go stand next to John Cornyn and take a photograph with him while giving the white power hand sign.  

5 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Michelle Malkin attacking Kimberly Pepe Guilfoyle and Ben Shapiro about their slander of kids masturbating in their parent's basement to align herself with ... white nationalists.  Michelle Malkin.  White nationalists.  White.  Oddly, the masturbating in the basement part is the least strange aspect of this event.    

Michelle Malkin refusing to disavow ... white, yes white, nationalists.  Caucasian enthusiasts, if you prefer some restraint.  You have to admire her guts considering she's defending them without even knowing which ethno state to which they'd force her to reside.  

They've been sitting on the front porch and now Malkin, among others, has opened the front door.  Come on in, boys.  It's warm and cozy in the mainstream.  No more lurking in the shadows.  Go stand next to John Cornyn and take a photograph with him while giving the white power hand sign.  

I'm pretty sure we all predicted Michelle Malkin going full nazi at least fifteen years ago.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I'm pretty sure we all predicted Michelle Malkin going full nazi at least fifteen years ago.

Considering her pure, European bloodlines I guess it's understandable why she'd be on board with preserving white heritage in the homeland.

Uber is also the company whose drivers commit crimes and the company who surge prices during mass shootings 

also dumb analogy Bc Uber is cool and hip and young people use it and taxis are what old people use because they’re afraid of technology. 

On 11/15/2019 at 6:04 PM, DixonHur said:

Uber started in 2009, when Obama was President...I was led to believe that those years were terrible and we needed to Make America Great Again...like when we only had cabs

I fell for the mystique of Uber and worked there at their period of ultra growth and reckless business practices. Reckless and often unethical practices. Maybe Dan should have referenced Lyft instead. 

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Scariest part of all this was finding out that Malkin has kids 

She launched a clutch of eggs in a creek.  Pepe the Frog fertilized them.  That kind of amphibious spawn are called groypers.  It's not scary.  It's nature. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

The unhinged Hollywood machine is the one that elected a fucking reality TV show host as its leader.

republicans have elected a movie star and a game show host to the presidency 2 out of their last 4, and coastal elites 3 of their last 3.  the democrats have never elected a hollywood anything to the presidency, and the last coastal elite they elected was JFK. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Crenshaw's opponent Sima Ladjevardian is someone I could really get behind:

gallery_xlarge.jpg

sima.png

Kind of a dirty and less attractive cousin of Penelope Cruz thing going on there.  But totally smoking, a worthy candidate, and down to clown. 

Crenshaw is back in Austin on 22-23 January, if any of you well-wishers wanna tell him hello.  I can only assume anti-semite and guy from my high school, Nick Fuentes will come down to Austin or send surrogates to taunt Crenshaw.  I ain't crazy about Dan, but I do wish he'd beat the living shit out of Nick Fuentes.  

34 minutes ago, elfenix said:

my dog also does this trick, so this hits close to home?

I bet there's a strong correlation between him sleeping with one eye open and your purchases of peanut butter.