Game 16: Texas vs Texas Tech, 1 PM, LHN

Machinator

1 minute ago, SDG said:

You live close by, why aren't you there?  

i don't love close by, i'm going to sleep before this game is over, and even if those things weren't true i'm not going to spend what little money i have to watch this clusterfuck of an offense go against the best defense in the country. it used to be worth to drive down there early, find some parking, spend some cash on tickets and drinks and maybe a hot dog; but that was before we were *literally* the most hard-to-watch team in major college hoops. 

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Nah we've had that all year. You thought you were bad but we're patient zero, bitch.

Just wait for the second half when we infect Tech with basketball dementia.  Tech will forget how to play and start a long losing streak.

9 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

i don't love close by, i'm going to sleep before this game is over, and even if those things weren't true i'm not going to spend what little money i have to watch this clusterfuck of an offense go against the best defense in the country. it used to be worth to drive down there early, find some parking, spend some cash on tickets and drinks and maybe a hot dog; but that was before we were *literally* the most hard-to-watch team in major college hoops. 

I can't hate on that.  

Mooney's defense is generally great but lol that was a Shaqtin' a Fool moment for sure

This is about how every Tech game goes, shit offense in the first half, and then Beard makes adjustments and we look like a Division I offense in the 2nd half. At least hopefully

Edited by Brian Fantana

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Mooney's defense is generally great but lol that was a Shaqtin' a Fool moment for sure

This is about how every Tech game goes, shit offense in the first half, and then Beard makes adjustments and we look like a Division I offense in the 2nd half. At least hopefully

Doomed