2019 Tampa Bay Rays Thread

Fawesome

3 hours ago, BigOrange1 said:

i'm in but i don't want to handle the money anymore.

no worries. ill take back the funds. anyone opposed to using those fantasy league sites to hold money for the season? I used to use them for my squares games but people complained about the process. might be a few bucks involved in the fees too. 

We have time to chat about that. 

36 minutes ago, Fawesome said:

no worries. ill take back the funds. anyone opposed to using those fantasy league sites to hold money for the season? I used to use them for my squares games but people complained about the process. might be a few bucks involved in the fees too. 

We have time to chat about that. 

we're all adults.  most of my leagues now have turned into everyone venmo'ing the winners at the end of the season.  it's $100.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

I'm in... 

Paying in October sounds good to me. Baby is due 2/28. Don't really wanna give you fuckers my diaper money. 

damn, this league is really growing up.  you're having a baby and i'm getting married in june (note: whoever draws me the week of june 24th is probably gonna have an easy week as i'll just have to set my lineup ahead of time and not give it the day to day attention that i normally would).

it's kind of a cool thing to "watch" people you only know from posting online through the years go through big life events.  congrats!

Season opens on March 20th. That's six weeks. We need to get our league members accounted for and get this draft order knocked out. Confirmed in:

Derka

BO

HG

Fawesome

Capn

NL

Nomaaa

huge 

MIA:

@beer

@hitbyatrain

numbers- is he even here?

and troy mcclure

It looks like we may be missing several players shot either didn't make it over to surly or aren't active.we should get on top of figuring this out, because we may end up having fewer teams this year, or otherwise a few new members. we need to knock this out pretty soon. 

Season opens on March 20th. That's six weeks. We need to get our league members accounted for and get this draft order knocked out. Confirmed in:
Derka
BO
HG
Fawesome
Capn
NL
Nomaaa
huge 

MIA:
[mention=2056]beer[/mention]
[mention=8]hitbyatrain[/mention]
and troy mcclure
It looks like we may be missing several players shot either didn't make it over to surly or aren't active.we should get on top of figuring this out, because we may end up having fewer teams this year, or otherwise a few new members. we need to knock this out pretty soon. 

I’ll be reaching out to those members today. Stay tuned.

why am I MIA??  I do this every year.  I have been a bit busy though on my parade of moving to inappropriate/incompatible locations for my undergraduate degree.  Finished a 15 year stint in OKC, just moved to Alabama. 

Edited by beer

15 minutes ago, beer said:

why am I MIA??  I do this every year.  I have been a bit busy though on my parade of moving to inappropriate/incompatible locations for my undergraduate degree.  Finished a 15 year stint in OKC, just moved to Alabama. 

Those are very inappropriate. My apologies. 

7 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

Derka

BO

HG

Fawesome

Capn

NL

Nomaaa

huge 

MIA:

@beer

@hitbyatrain

and troy mcclure

i'd rather not go lower than 12.  if it was up to me, we'd still be at 14.

in the next week or two, we should make a post about it, and open it up to find new prospective members.  get some fresh blood in here, instead of @BigOrange1 's tired bullshit.

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

in the next week or two, we should make a post about it, and open it up to find new prospective members.  get some fresh blood in here, instead of @BigOrange1 's tired bullshit.

lol. and i agree with you, it should be at least a 12 team league and no less. we should recruit some newbies if it comes to that, but we need to properly vet them and make sure they're in it for the long haul. fantasy baseball is a beautiful grind.

Hello, Gentlemen I hope this e-communication finds you to be well and with God (May You Have His Blessings): 

I am entrusted by a person who I believe is Our Mutual Friend  the MINISTER OF CULTURE  to provide you with the sum of 100$ USD in exchange for a position in your Fantasy Base Ball League

Please accept my humble words upon his behalf

On 2/5/2019 at 3:44 PM, henrygandorf said:

i fart in your general direction

19 hours ago, Armin Tamzarian said:

Hello, Gentlemen I hope this e-communication finds you to be well and with God (May You Have His Blessings): 

I am entrusted by a person who I believe is Our Mutual Friend  the MINISTER OF CULTURE  to provide you with the sum of 100$ USD in exchange for a position in your Fantasy Base Ball League

in.

20 hours ago, Armin Tamzarian said:

this guy gets it.