Celebrity Big Brother

BigDHornfan

On 2/3/2022 at 10:46 AM, Scraps said:

Just keep rolling with this thread? 

I knew when Miesha was in there that she is going to dominate any physical challenge against these puds.  You got a 5'2 dude, a 60 yr old fashion dude, 2 real housewives, a basketball dude who destroyed his body with drugs/alcohol, a boy bander....I mean come on.   

She probably won't win because I am sure they will get her out, but she should really dominate most of this shit.  

well they were too stupid to get her out.  

10 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

They had one legitimate shot at it and Carson screwed the pooch

That bitch fucked up the season, got reamed by Twitter for being a dumb ass and betraying Moakler, had to apologize in every form of media for being a naive dumbfuck and still won America’s Favorite. How Odom got any votes for anything other than “Biggest Waste of Space” I’ll never know. For me, Favorite was Moakler for getting buggered by Kressley and the even dumber  Cynthia (could she literally be the dumbest person on TV?), followed closely by Todd Bridges. I was really hoping TB could have pulled it out, he just got a little anxious on the fake movie poster comp. He turned out to be a pretty bright guy.

21 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

I don’t watch the MTV stuff you do, is he still just as dumb?

oh my god, the dude is still in top form. he's arguably the worst strategist in the history of both Big Brother and The Challenge. it's hilarious. he's one of my favorite reality personalities out there. the way he bends over backwards to be as illogical and selfish as possible is just golden tv.

the most entertaining thing about him is how he constantly talks about how all of the best males to ever compete on the challenge are weak, and how he's "a different breed" who would have dominated all of them back in the day. LOL. yeah, except for the fact that a 40-something CT is somehow in better shape than he is, and has dominated him on every season. his hubris is just so delicious to watch. 

the best Fessy moment on The Challenge? he and Kaycee made the final as a pair, and were in first place ahead of the other teams. they were running through some hills when Kaycee stepped wrong and just annihilated her knee, tearing her patellar tendon smooth off. Fessy not only acted totally disinterested when it happened (another team actually stopped to call for the medics while Fessy stood there whining about himself like a bitch), but then when Kaycee refused to quit and continued going, FESSY then refused to keep going! like, first ballot HOF bitch move right there. her knee is shredded and she's crying but she refuses to quit, meanwhile Fessy is sulking and playing the victim, refusing to go on because "we can't win now." TJ Lavin was just like, "bro are you fucking kidding me?" you can't even make this stuff up. "I'm a different breed." lmao. 

Edited by shadow_operative