Celebrity Big Brother

BigDHornfan

1 hour ago, LonghornJones said:

If anyone other than Lolo had won that Veto, I think that would've been a great time to take out Natalie EM. She knows Lolo is a hot head and just sits back and lets it happen off to the side.

True.  Kandi seems to be the only one who knows NEM is a bigger threat

On 2/5/2019 at 2:11 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

With Tom Green winning HoH, he can definitely use this week to break up some alliances or at least create some rifts.

Spoiler

Thanks for the spoiler.  If Tom had not won that, I might have lost complete interest in this.  Now if he doesn't target the Lolo and Natalie, I will lose interest.  I cannot wait to see how hypocritical Lolo acts when she gets nominated.  These reality shows have not done her public image any favors.  

1 hour ago, UTPhil2006 said:

So 3 episodes left counting tonight?  

Friday 2 hour double eviction 

Monday I'm guessing another eviction and beginning of finals stuff

Wednesday 2 hour finale first half get it down to 3 then finale stuff

That would make sense. Hard to believe it's almost already over but I kind of dig that everything is sped up. 

Also does anybody know what they are allowed to do on the ipad? 

4 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

How weird is it that Dina Lohan is the most likable female?

Or that Tom Green was relatively very reasonable compared to others.   It’s a pet peeve of mine when “competitors” get personally mad at their competition for wanting to win.    It’s cool to fight back in any game, but you shouldn’t take it personally.  But then again perhaps you do take it personally if you need the money to live.

Or that Tom Green was relatively very reasonable compared to others.   It’s a pet peeve of mine when “competitors” get personally mad at their competition for wanting to win.    It’s cool to fight back in any game, but you shouldn’t take it personally.  But then again perhaps you do take it personally if you need the money to live.

This show did for Tom’s public image the exact opposite of what it did for Lolo’s.

This show did for Tom’s public image the exact opposite of what it did for Lolo’s.

A lot of men will put up with annoying and crazy when women are giving it up, but not many when they are not. Explains a lot with Lolo. She is always on edge and flips her shit at the littlest things.

40 minutes ago, 1978horn said:

A lot of men will put up with annoying and crazy when women are giving it up, but not many when they are not. Explains a lot with Lolo. She is always on edge and flips her shit at the littlest things.

I agree, although for however brief it was nice to see her realize that it's "just a game" when she nominated Tom and when he left the house. It probably won't last long but it was nice to see and she has made it way longer than I had anticipated.

Her annoying and crazy is different from most women however, she has ZERO self confidence and it's really crazy to see coming from a world class athlete.  

I think its bc she has been competitive and coached her entire life, and never learned to proper'y socialize with others. And the sports she is in are mainly individual sports, not requiring her to cooperate in a team environment or learn to communicate effectively.  Perfect for tv from an entertainment perspective due to the potential explosiveness, but unfortunate for her from a relationship standpoint.

My $.02.

27 minutes ago, LonghornJones said:

I think its bc she has been competitive and coached her entire life, and never learned to proper'y socialize with others. And the sports she is in are mainly individual sports, not requiring her to cooperate in a team environment or learn to communicate effectively.  Perfect for tv from an entertainment perspective due to the potential explosiveness, but unfortunate for her from a relationship standpoint.

My $.02.

and her childhood was pretty F'ed up as well. from wiki- 

She attended eight schools in eight years while her single mother, Lori, often held down two jobs to support her family of six. Jones' father spent most of her childhood in the Air Force and later in state prison. When Jones was in third grade, her family settled in the basement of a Des Moines Salvation Army church. During the summer when day camps were offered at the church, Jones would wake up early to avoid being teased by other kids if they found out she was living in the basement.[9]

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Go Pokes said:

Did we even discuss Dina being catfished?  Unreal.  Also, are these "celebrities" playing for money or playing for charity?  

Real money.  And Dina's catfish is hilarious.  Almost to the point of it seeming fake.  Cant leave?  Doesn't facetime?  Gonna marry him but haven't met him in 5 years?  

17 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Real money.  And Dina's catfish is hilarious.  Almost to the point of it seeming fake.  Cant leave?  Doesn't facetime?  Gonna marry him but haven't met him in 5 years?  

I couldn't even imagine being a business manager, FA, accountant, or lawyer to dumb famous rich person. The amount of times one would have to stop a client from doing something monumentally stupid would be a lot of work. 

9 minutes ago, Fudbelty said:

Almost seemed like Ricky wanted the win for Taymar.

I thought the same thing.  I felt like Ricky was setting it up for Taymar to win.  Felt like his final speech was subliminally telling the others to vote for Taymar.  I think he eliminated who he did so she could win.  

Never watched this show (celebrity or otherwise) before, but saw Ricky was on and so I figured I'd watch a couple of weeks until he got knocked out.  Of course he makes it to the end and then loses unanimously.  Is this show typically more entertaining (when it's not celebrities)?  It seems that way from how some of y'all talked in this thread.

Tom seems like a pretty normal kinda goofy dude.  What a weird life.

I'm still at a loss on how this one ended. Unless Ricky was insufferable off camera or was generally off-putting, I cannot see how the vote was unanimous. I think the fix was in, bc there is no way in hell Tom would've voted for Taymar. The only guarantees were Kandy and an emotional Lolo. At least that's what I am going to tell myself. She came off as the victim on her speech, and typically fell back on that when she got flustered in her game play (like that chick that bit her cheek bloody last season).