Celebrity Big Brother

BigDHornfan

It’s a non-sequestered jury, and the most prominent daily fan poll of houseguests had Ricky as the Least Favorite most of the seaso;. Tamar and Lolo weren’t much better, but better than Ricky, and the other players knew this (except for the Final Five) and that could have helped influence votes. Both Ricky and Tamar weren’t afraid to rub other contestants the wrong way, and though Tamar was obviously louder, perhaps Ricky’s truth rubbed a little harder (“Joey who?”). I think the only possible winning path for him was picking Dina (because she was so clueless) but I used the word “possible”... I think they still would have given it to Lohan. 

I'm still at a loss on how this one ended. Unless Ricky was insufferable off camera or was generally off-putting, I cannot see how the vote was unanimous. I think the fix was in, bc there is no way in hell Tom would've voted for Taymar. The only guarantees were Kandy and an emotional Lolo. At least that's what I am going to tell myself. She came off as the victim on her speech, and typically fell back on that when she got flustered in her game play (like that chick that bit her cheek bloody last season). 

I watched the live feeds.

This will go over like a fart in church on this board but Ricky acted like a complete dick to everyone 95% of the time.

He was a live action internet troll.

He was drawing dead against everyone. His best shot was Lolo but going by interviews from the other HGs today he would have only gotten Tom and Kato for sure and maybe a bitter Tamar’s vote if Lolo cut her, if Ricky cut her then he wouldn’t have gotten her vote.

All the other HGs have said they just fundamentally didn’t like him as a person and his shitty jury performance gave them zero reason to overlook their dislike and he gave no solid strategy reasons for anything he did beyond “I was keeping it real”.

12 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I watched the live feeds.

This will go over like a fart in church on this board but Ricky acted like a complete dick to everyone 95% of the time.

He was a live action internet troll.

He was drawing dead against everyone. His best shot was Lolo but going by interviews from the other HGs today he would have only gotten Tom and Kato for sure and maybe a bitter Tamar’s vote if Lolo cut her, if Ricky cut her then he wouldn’t have gotten her vote.

All the other HGs have said they just fundamentally didn’t like him as a person and his shitty jury performance gave them zero reason to overlook their dislike and he gave no solid strategy reasons for anything he did beyond “I was keeping it real”.

Mystery solved.  I don't watch the live feeds, but I suspected something like that.  RIcky is a bit of an odd dude, so it shouldn't come as a real surprise.  The most surprising thing in your post was finding out a fart in church is frowned upon.  Quiet room.  Nice hard wood bench for maximum reverb.  I don't know.  Church seems like it was made for this, but that probably explains why my wife quit making me go to church.  

• 2 years later...

Just keep rolling with this thread? 

I knew when Miesha was in there that she is going to dominate any physical challenge against these puds.  You got a 5'2 dude, a 60 yr old fashion dude, 2 real housewives, a basketball dude who destroyed his body with drugs/alcohol, a boy bander....I mean come on.   

She probably won't win because I am sure they will get her out, but she should really dominate most of this shit.  

Good first two episodes. Todrick will need to choose a side quickly imo. He’s playing a lot of sides. I think Miesha, Nsync, and Todrick could be formidable if they can fully link up. Add Teddi in there and that’s a final four.

Lamar, Todd, and Kattan seem like they’re along for the ride.

Crazy ass Shanna on the show this year.   She’s the one who with her mom refused to leave Oscar De La Hoya’s house for months after they broke up, then Travis Barker and most recently was with a big hells angel guy according to wiki lol.   My first episode I have no clue who Teddi, Todrick or Cynthia are.  

Damn, the editing window is next to nothing now. She says her tits are real, but just about everything else has been done. I believe her, I don’t see the telltale signs of bolt ons. She does want a tit lift down the road. Mammary Lane? 

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/shanna-moaklers-plastic-surgery-what-procedures-shes-had/

21 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Damn, the editing window is next to nothing now. She says her tits are real, but just about everything else has been done. I believe her, I don’t see the telltale signs of bolt ons. She does want a tit lift down the road. Mammary Lane? 

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/shanna-moaklers-plastic-surgery-what-procedures-shes-had/

Yea those are not real….   She’s had like three kids and they look no where close to real being that big, everything there is fake.  

9 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Kattan is a weird dude. 

dude, this. so so weird. it's so strange to me that he would volunteer to go on TV knowing he can't try to run without falling over, and that's he's gonna be getting up every night and just mashing on the community cake, taking a handful of cake back to bed and shit. 😂 

1 hour ago, shadow_operative said:

dude, this. so so weird. it's so strange to me that he would volunteer to go on TV knowing he can't try to run without falling over, and that's he's gonna be getting up every night and just mashing on the community cake, taking a handful of cake back to bed and shit. 😂 

Doesn't seem like he's all there so the behavior checks out.

Is Chris Kirkpatrick blind? He really did such an awful job on the “Marry Me” signs? And enough with the “in sync” puns, we’re way past Andy Kaufman level cringe. And since I’m posting this nonsense, I went ahead and looked for a spoiler for the current status:

Spoiler

Day 13 - 2/7/22 - Miesha won HOH
Day 14 - 2/8/22 - Nominations: Carson, Cynthia

This chick is gonna brutalize her way thru the house, and no one will have the balls to do anything about it, other than Kirkpatrick (unless there are more eyesight-related competitions, then he’s fucked).

Edited by Vito Andolini
Edited to clarify Kirkpatrick

Was looking up the ages after Mirai complaining about be so much younger than the rest of the house. She's 28.  Also, I couldn't believe Chris Kattan was only 51, a year older than Chris Kirkpatrick and a year younger than Carson.  Has he had any diseases or did he have a drug problem? Something is off with him.

All ages, spoilered bc contains spoiler.  Will be covered tonight.

Spoiler
Name Age on entry Notability Day entered Day exited Result
Carson Kressley 52 TV personality, actor, and designer 1    
Chris Kirkpatrick 50 Singer 1    
Cynthia Bailey 54 Model and TV personality 1    
Lamar Odom 42 Former NBA forward 1    
Miesha Tate 35 UFC mixed martial artist 1    
Shanna Moakler 46 Model, actress, and TV personality 1    
Todd Bridges 56 Actor 1    
Todrick Hall 36 Singer, dancer, and YouTuber 1    
Chris Kattan 51 Actor and comedian 1 15 Walked
Mirai Nagasu 28 Olympic figure skater 1 13 Evicted