QB1 Season 2 on Netflix

Not a cat

I'm a few episodes in.  If you enjoyed season 1 you know the format and will likely enjoy season 2 because, well, watching football is better than not watching football.

My initial impressions (minor spoiler alert)

Fields- comes across as the biggest douche of the 3 by far but nowhere near as bad as Martell from season 1.  Ohio State seems to attract a certain type.

Mitchell- seems like a solid kid.  Definitely will be rooting for him at ISU but not seeing much room for him with a fellow freshman starting.

Hartman- the program at his school is almost comical, especially when compared to the other 2 schools.  They practice in a swamp and half his receivers act like they've never seen a forward pass.  He started a few games at wake this year until injured but his team was so bad it was hard to tell if he was good.

• 1 year later...

I had cut out of season 2 real early because it just wasn't as good as S1.  Watched S3 and really dug it so went back to 2 and watched all of it.  Knowing about Fields and where he is now plus Mitchell now in the TP makes it even more interesting.

Rattler is/was perfect ou material straight out of the gate.  What a piece of shit.  Everything he wore had ou on it, whether it was built with or not.  

Also noticed his backup QB was no longer playing at Michigan because of a heart issue he'd had as a kid.

The La kid turned out to be the one most liked because he was most humble.  Same with Hartmann.  Those fucking moms though, gotdamn let your kids go live.