Conference Championship Games - Discussion

Wally Pryor

If it's 10 degrees plays right into New England's hands.  Better running team and the one pass that you easily execute in those conditions is the screen.  And w/ James White they do it better than any team in the game.  And with KC's pass rush New England even more likely to screen them into bolivion. 

The weather looks to be improved for Sunday.  Going to be in the high 20's with minimal wind. Conversely, in Foxboro, the low is 2 degrees with 25 mph winds and a wet, wintry mix. Ballgame. I don't see how the Pats keep up with their limited weapons if the conditions are favorable.

22 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

The weather looks to be improved for Sunday.  Going to be in the high 20's with minimal wind. Conversely, in Foxboro, the low is 2 degrees with 25 mph winds and a wet, wintry mix. Ballgame. I don't see how the Pats keep up with their limited weapons if the conditions are favorable.

Cause Brady until it happens... or doesn't happen.

13 minutes ago, XYZ said:

Why the fuck did the NFL schedule the outdoors game in freezing temperatures at night?

What I heard/read was that they flip the games every other year. NFC has early game one year, the AFC the next and so on.  Don't know if that's true or not.  Luckily the weather in KC today will be much better than what they were calling for earlier in the week.  It appears temp will be pretty consistent throughout day/evening so don't think it matters much.

As a life long Chiefs fan, I'm so jacked for this.  I fully expect some bull shit craziness to bite us in the ass, but I really believe the Chiefs have the best team and Arrowhead will be lit.