Game 17: Texas at Kansas, 8 PM, ESPN

Machinator

3 minutes ago, Machinator said:

This is so irritating. We show up for this game but not in Stillwater for OSU or in Austin for Radford or VCU?

Good half, though.

Agree..... if this team starts to improve and can learn how to better close games, they have a ton of talent and upside.

Would love to eat my words on Fire Shaka by season's end.....

Edited by LTtxfan

Sims seemed engaged

Hayes is playing well and we are making 3's.  DO is a basically a waste going low to but at least it opens up the court. he actually has some decent low post moves but he's not tall or athletic enough to finish against guys as tall or taller than him.

a similar shooting 2nd half and we have a chance.  this is our 1 game in 4 to shoot well. this would make up for the horrendous OSU loss but gonna be hard to make up for Radford and VCU  

4 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

Sims seemed engaged

Hayes is playing well and we are making 3's.  DO is a basically a waste going low to but at least it opens up the court. he actually has some decent low post moves but he's not tall or athletic enough to finish against guys as tall or taller than him.

a similar shooting 2nd half and we have a chance.  this is our 1 game in 4 to shoot well. this would make up for the horrendous OSU loss but gonna be hard to make up for Radford and VCU  

Win 8-9 games in B12  including tonight at Kansas.... Horns probably in March Madness 

Edited by LTtxfan

10 minutes ago, chemHORN said:

I wouldve liked it if he had made it.  If you cant make a wide open unguarded dunk then just take the 2 points.  When you are playing Kansas at AFH you need every point.  

he can make a dunk, he just didn't. if he weren't racing the clock then i doubt he misses it. he didn't miss because it was a dunk, he missed because it was rushed.

1 minute ago, Skipper said:

D.O. continues to be the worst player in college basketball.   Get his sorry ass out.

passes up a wide open shooter in the corner so that he can weakly take on two KU defenders from a spot in the floor where he's notoriously bad (right under the bucket). 

Edited by Goo Punch

10 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Win 8-9 games in B12  including tonight at Kansas.... Horns probably in March Madness 

they have to win 10. too many bad losses.  right now down 4 I give them about a 10% chance of winning here.  This is AFH afterall.    but it's not going to be for lack of effort.