The way too early 2019 LSU at Texas game discussion

4th and 5

On 2/13/2019 at 6:00 PM, LTtxfan said:

What is Mike Williams status at LSU? 

[Not sure if he is considered a transfer that has to sit out.  Think he's currently not on scholarship but paying his own way (wink/wink) this semester?]

He ended up at LSU? How the hell did I miss that?

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

It wasn't annouced or anything. He's just a regular walk-on (HAH).

Some comments have been made wondering if Mike Williams can afford paying at LSU as a walk-on.  There's been posts speculating that there could be some other stuff going on (wink/wink).  Just wondering if maybe LSU finds MW a scholly or somehow uses a blueshirt/grayshirt option for him??

Edited by LTtxfan

56 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

it won't be LSU minus 8, I can tell you that much

This. The same model predicts the Clemson -20 vs aggy. Now, Clemson might well beat aggy by twice that in Death Valley, but the line isn't opening anywhere near 20. 14 tops, probably 7-10 range. Same goes here. We may lose to LSU by 7-10 points, They bring back a lot more than we do. But Vegas isn't throwing Texas +8 out there to get things started. I'd think it opens somewhere between Texas -2 and +3.

20 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I will just throw this in here. Looks like Yancy has turned Junior Angilau into a grown-ass man.

Definitely needs to be cross posted to the Yancy McKnight thread.  Incidentally, how awesome would an edit of that face by Angilau on Jason Momoa's Aquaman be?

• Like 1

Next year's LSU will not be as good as last year's UGA.

And Texas is improving steadily.

And the game is in Austin.

Conclusion: we're sending them back to the swamp with an ugly L.  

And ESPN can talk about how they didn't really want to be there.  They were looking ahead to Alabama.  Whatever gets you through the night, assclowns.  Texas is back.  You're gonna respect us again whether you like it or not.

• Like 2

Next year's LSU will not be as good as last year's UGA.
And Texas is improving steadily.
And the game is in Austin.
Conclusion: we're sending them back to the swamp with an ugly L.  
And ESPN can talk about how they didn't really want to be there.  They were looking ahead to Alabama.  Whatever gets you through the night, assclowns.  Texas is back.  You're gonna respect us again whether you like it or not.
And they're not Maryland. Ducks.
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

just bought my tickets.  fuck the prices are extremely high on stubhub, vivid seats etc.  got two lower north endzone tickets for like $900 after taxes and fees.  hotel prices are insane too.  don't give a fuck.  wife and i are not missing this game.  this is going to blow the usc game out the water.  most likely 2 top 10 teams and gameday will likely pick austin. can't wait!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...