The way too early 2019 LSU at Texas game discussion

4th and 5

14 minutes ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

Any changes to the depth chart? I sadly don’t see the CB one I wanted to see.

I wouldn't consider the depth chart as rigidly written in stone. I think we all know that if Shack doesn't play, Kerstetter does, not Ghirmai. Which is why I bumped Kerstetter up to second below Shack on the depth chart. Ghirmai was listed as second with Kerstetter third with an "-or-" on the original release. I didn't make any other switches though. I won't be surprised to see either Jamison or Cook playing either to begin the game, or if Boyce chits the bed early and gets pulled. But when I reviewed the first game on youtube, Jamison and Cook both didn't look too good either. Jamison I sort of get. Why the coaches didn't switch him back to defense early or even at mid-season last year I don't know. It was obvious he wasn't making an impact on offense and he might be a lot further ahead had they done so. Cook's regression baffles me though ... girl problems? ... maybe he doesn't handle the pressure of competing for the starting position well? No clue, but can't help but wonder if they just let him play that he might start a little rocky and then smooth up with enough time in the game.