1 hour ago, BigDHornfan said:

well fuck.  I'm a dumbass.  

Yep.

1 hour ago, SwanderedTalent said:

is this a prequel to Homecoming? it seems like it should be, from the title

No.

1 hour ago, joeycovers said:

So he's back from the snap?

I thought I read somewhere that this is set between Homecoming and I.W.  But, there's a 50-50 chance I'm making that up.

10 hours ago, Js1 said:

SPOILER.

Thanks Marvel.  Next thing you'll tell me there's a Black Panther 2 and a GoTG 3 and clearly those people will all survive.

This. Not that I think they’re all actually dead, but to spend a fucking decade setting up IW and unveiling those deaths, only to undermine them with announcements of additional movies and these trailers is lame. 

8 hours ago, The People’s Elbow said:

This. Not that I think they’re all actually dead, but to spend a fucking decade setting up IW and unveiling those deaths, only to undermine them with announcements of additional movies and these trailers is lame. 

Meanwhile, you've also got Chris Evans talking to everyone about how he's hanging it up after IW2.  Okay, cool, 99% sure Cap dies.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Meanwhile, you've also got Chris Evans talking to everyone about how he's hanging it up after IW2.  Okay, cool, 99% sure Cap dies.

Alternatively, he could just go into retirement and start helping Agent Carter's niece crank out babies.  

Edited by TrashMaster G

42 minutes ago, BERT said:

If only there was some kind of...... book... that we could all read that would let us know what's probably gonna happen next. 

If it follows the book then Captain America is gonna time travel back to colonial times and become an Indian named Rojhaz.

6 hours ago, Js1 said:

I’d like to think the Russo brothers are better than that. Maybe Captain is refrozen, or “gets lost” in the quantum realm, or is otherwise gone for awhile, but could return (different actor, etc.).

If anything, I’d like the juxtaposition of Tony dying and Captain living. 

5 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

BOOKFAG!!!!

invasion-of-the-body-snatchers.jpg

9 hours ago, ajax said:

If it follows the book then Captain America is gonna time travel back to colonial times and become an Indian named Rojhaz.

And yet I’m the bookfag lol

7 hours ago, The People’s Elbow said:

I’d like to think the Russo brothers are better than that. Maybe Captain is refrozen, or “gets lost” in the quantum realm, or is otherwise gone for awhile, but could return (different actor, etc.).

If anything, I’d like the juxtaposition of Tony dying and Captain living. 

If they want fangirls swooning and coming back to watch A4 over and over and over, towards the end of the movie, they could send Cap back in time, and he could walk into a bar where Agent Carter is drowning her sorrows over losing him in the plane crash, and he could ask her for a dance.  

Women would be crying.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

If they want fangirls swooning and coming back to watch A4 over and over and over, towards the end of the movie, they could send Cap back in time, and he could walk into a bar where Agent Carter is drowning her sorrows over losing him in the plane crash, and he could ask her for a dance bang the shit out of her.

Edited, because you gotta throw something in there for the guys.

• Haha 1

If they want fangirls swooning and coming back to watch A4 over and over and over, towards the end of the movie, they could send Cap back in time, and he could walk into a bar where Agent Carter Bucky Barnes is drowning her sorrows over losing him in the plane crash, and he could ask her for a dance bang the shit out of her him.

Edited, because you gotta throw something in there for the guys gays.

• Haha 1

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 11:43 AM, TrashMaster G said:

Yep.

No.

I thought I read somewhere that this is set between Homecoming and I.W.  But, there's a 50-50 chance I'm making that up.

I read that as well.  As far as I've seen it's neither been confirmed nor denied that it's set between Homecoming and IW

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 1:29 PM, UT_OB1 said:

It occurs after Endgame.  

Do you know that for sure?

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:19 PM, BERT said:

It’s not. It’s after Endgame

I've seen it reported several places it takes place between Homecoming and IW.  But of course all the reports could be full of shit.

29 minutes ago, Drew said:

I read that as well.  As far as I've seen it's neither been confirmed nor denied that it's set between Homecoming and IW

Do you know that for sure?

I've seen it reported several places it takes place between Homecoming and IW.  But of course all the reports could be full of shit.

Yes

According to Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige, Spider-Man: Far From Home will start minutes after Avengers: Endgame, meaning it's definitely a sequel to the upcoming film.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/01/16/spider-man-far-from-home-avengers-prequel-sequel-when-timeline/

• 3 months later...

Who greenlit that trailer? My god. After Endgame did a great job of not spoiling anything we get this shit?

And I guess Michelle is officially Mary Jane. She goes from the bubbly popular girl to a surly, laconic nerd girl with no friends.

43 minutes ago, ajax said:

Who greenlit that trailer? My god. After Endgame did a great job of not spoiling anything we get this shit?

And I guess Michelle is officially Mary Jane. She goes from the bubbly popular girl to a surly, laconic nerd girl with no friends.

At the end of homecoming she says "my friends call me MJ" 

• Like 1