Space Force - Netflix - Starring Steve Carrell, Created by Greg Daniels

BigOrange1

12 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

4 episodes in and I like it. I don’t get the hate.

The 3rd episode was great.

“A tampon is pretty masculine. It spends all day in a pussy.”

“Really, 5 hours tops. Am I right?”

“If you address my gender again, I’ll fuck you in the ass.”

I don't understand the I couldn't last 10 minutes crowd, but I can understand those that bailed after an episode or two.  It's not as funny as it should be.  

It’s just entertaining enough for me to watch. Agree that Malcovich saves the show from being a disaster. Steve Carrell had a few LOLs over the ten episodes, but most of the time he’s playing a a less funny military version of Michael Scott without a good Dwight/Jim foil. Does not meet the expectations for Steve Carrell and Greg Daniels. Hope for more in Season 2.

C+ but I ended up watching all of it. Did they ever explain why the wife was in jail?

I’m only two episodes in but it’s obvious it’s the tease they’re using to keep you in. I’ll give it a few more episodes since my daughter wants to watch with me so it’s our thing. Also like Carrell and Malkovich although it seems they’ve put the comedic handcuffs on JM to make him a straight man to Carrells over the top general.

My favorite Carrell role was Brick. Freaking genius.
  • Like 2

I watched it to the end.  It wasn’t as good as I wanted it to be, but it kind of grew on me the longer I watched it.  I really don’t like the daughter character though.  The scenes with all of the generals at the table together are my favorite.

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I watched it to the end.  It wasn’t as good as I wanted it to be, but it kind of grew on me the longer I watched it.  I really don’t like the daughter character though.  The scenes with all of the generals at the table together are my favorite.

Nice Puddy cameo. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2020 at 9:31 AM, tantric superman said:

Nice little 25 minute end of the day watch.  No complaints.

Would like some more monkeys and dogs in space fiascos. 

Then watch "Ad Astra."  Monkey fiascos that go up to 11.  About the only part of the movie that didn't "insist upon itself."  

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...