The downfall of Lindsay Graham

Pancho

For the record, IDGAF if Lindsay sucks every cock in every state in the SEC.  

I just hate that he's a shithead, and he didn't used to be a shithead.  He used to be a decent fellow.  He sold his soul to the orange devil, and now he's getting it with no lube.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Drool 1

5 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Wonder if he will magically become anti Trump again now

No. He won’t. Because Trump may or may not have any kompromat over him. If he does, it’s not that Lindsey’s gay, it’s about some little boy(s) he’s diddled. But it could just be that Lindsey has a craven lust for being close to power. He’s like the cheerleader who just wants to date the captain of the football team. The starting QB. It’s about status in a world that parallels the social dynamics of high school. 

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

For the record, IDGAF if Lindsay sucks every cock in every state in the SEC.  

I just hate that he's a shithead, and he didn't used to be a shithead.  He used to be a decent fellow.  He sold his soul to the orange devil, and now he's getting it with no lube.  

Lindsay, probably
Simpsons Thats My Fetish GIF

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1

He didn't fall in line 100% with everything Trump says and does (criticized his 'up to the states' on abortion thing), so now he is a garbage human. I'm sure Lindsay will "clarify" his position shortly.

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Is that a recent video? Are those magats harassing him?

21 hours ago, mdmost said:

It was during the pandemic

Pretty sure that's that Alex Stein dipshit yelling the questions and filming Lindsay.

4 hours ago, Red Five said:

He didn't fall in line 100% with everything Trump says and does (criticized his 'up to the states' on abortion thing), so now he is a garbage human. I'm sure Lindsay will "clarify" his position shortly.

And he is exactly who we want telling women about abortion.  It’s a strange thing with him, not because he’s a Southern dandy or anything, but because he’s not up for election, and he normally reads the tea leaves better than Trump, and yet Trump is the one trying to calm the storm. Somebody showed Trump some numbers that seriously spooked him.

Then again, even Kari Lake saw what happened when they finally got what they claimed they wanted.

3 hours ago, Smax said:

Everyone knows hes batting for the other team so it has to be something else, dead girl/live boy scenario IMO

I still think there’s blackmale involved.

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I still think there’s blackmale involved.

Whatever it was, it caused him to turn on a dime. He went from calling Trump every name in the book, to "Well now hold on a second, we must do everything we can to elect this man President!" literally overnight. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

36 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Whatever it was, it caused him to turn on a dime. He went from calling Trump every name in the book, to "Well now hold on a second, we must do everything we can to elect this man President!" literally overnight. 

yeah, it's gotta be something in the felony range to elicit the 180 he did

39 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Cancun Cruz is another one, both of them are spineless.

whatever the kgb gave trump, scared the shit out of both of them