Time for another ‘my dog is awesome’ thread

Patricio Swayze

callie got that, scary as hell. Thank goodness google came back with old dog vestibular disease when I googled "is my dog having a stroke".

She was bad for a few days, then gradually better, but still has balance issues. Plus she's about 14 so her hips, eyes, and ears are all going bad.

We nicknamed her "Ghetto Lean".

e7307c02a0e8606a4c5edcf12d86df65.jpg

• Like 5

Biff in his favorite spot during winter and Finn being sleepy.
1761656543_Bifffireplace.thumb.jpg.0df701df1afe17fc0aa13a79da5344ac.jpg
1867342925_Finntired.thumb.jpg.a3fa6127c6683bf94c0e7bbfa0d4ea43.jpg
We had a beagle named Biff when I was a kid and one of my earliest memories is of that dog. Always wanted to get one, just afraid of the barking and wandering. Ours would wander all over but eventually come home. My mom said she once ran into him in the grocery store while shopping (1970's so a dog could get away with that I guess)
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Updawg said:
On 10/18/2019 at 2:31 PM, Biff Tannen said:
Biff in his favorite spot during winter and Finn being sleepy.
1761656543_Bifffireplace.thumb.jpg.0df701df1afe17fc0aa13a79da5344ac.jpg
1867342925_Finntired.thumb.jpg.a3fa6127c6683bf94c0e7bbfa0d4ea43.jpg

We had a beagle named Biff when I was a kid and one of my earliest memories is of that dog. Always wanted to get one, just afraid of the barking and wandering. Ours would wander all over but eventually come home. My mom said she once ran into him in the grocery store while shopping (1970's so a dog could get away with that I guess)

Ha!  Pre-Back to the Future?  Did you name him after Death of a Salesman?

15 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

this is a highly boopable snoot that needs to be booped

We have had Sadie for 2 weeks now.  She is absolutely the sweetest, most patient, well behaved dog I have ever owned.  In the mornings, I feel her paw nudging me.  I roll over, open my eyes, and that's what I see.  Then she lets out a slight grunt letting me know that it's time to get up.  This sweet girl has worked her way into all of our hearts in a very short time.  I hope that I can give her the life that she deserves.

• Like 3

Our little guy Dobbs goes in tomorrow for a biopsy with his stomach. Everything else has been tested and he can’t stop losing weight and shits like a firehouse after eating. Poor dude is down to 7.2 pounds and should weigh 10 which is a big deal with a miniature dachshund. Wife is in shambles right now worrying about it. Goodbye quarterly bonus next week. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Deej said:

A buddy says she's the perfect apocalypse companion. Feeds herself and will fuck shit up if anything messes with you.

Damn straight, that bitch knows how to kerfuffle!

Edit: White light coming your way Mr. Dobbs!

Edited by sdm

My sister's dog Charlie passed away tonight. He was 14 yrs old. He was beloved by everyone he encountered. He was the best dog. He died in his favorite bed, looking out from his favorite spot at the people walking by. I'm going to miss you Char Char. You weren't my dog, but you were my family.bc04ef3c408195cb34fca8d592da0c56.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Kdub said:

My sister's dog Charlie passed away tonight. He was 14 yrs old. He was beloved by everyone he encountered. He was the best dog. He died in his favorite bed, looking out from his favorite spot at the people walking by. I'm going to miss you Char Char. You weren't my dog, but you were my family.bc04ef3c408195cb34fca8d592da0c56.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Dusty as shit. 

I call my niece Char Char and my sister hates it. 

Char Char, don’t be alarmed. It’s just the shaggy dog mafia up there.

trick is, first day make the smallest one your bitch. That way no one will fuck with you.

RIP Good Boy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clintonaldo said:

My wife called me hysterical today so I think Dobbs didn’t make it. He survived the biopsy but apparently his intestines don’t look great. Really praying we can manage this. He is in good spirits even with the cone of shame.

caf984636bb7838ff3acfe5fee2b7099.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can do it Dobbs. 

• Like 1

Never wait to go to the Vet......Rocky was very lethargic yesterday and wouldnt eat. Then overnight threw up 3 times and had 2 siezures. Put down today after test showed kidney failure. Vet said most likely cause for it being so sudden was antifreeze. Had to have drank from nieghbors in country as i only have antifreeze in my trunk

Im a wreck....
0dda6252540bd112151f8b03d8b3acd6.jpgc6216df3cfe17a932e9dc674bd142c1d.jpg708c3c2368763dff095ca3b6d141ed86.jpg