Time for another ‘my dog is awesome’ thread

Patricio Swayze

It’s a decent comforter but she has never really cared to make make the bed like some 5 star hotel bed. Although the dog makes it look terrible.

The living room is a different story. We have a fucking 7k couch from the parade of homes and the throw pillows have to be perfect. The couch is down and every time you move off the couch it has to be reformed.

Back to regularly scheduled dog photos

• Haha 1

There are a few pictures I want to comment on but then I keep scrolling and see more that I want to comment on, and then I feel bad not commenting on all of them. It's like being in Banff and every turn of the road is beautiful in some way. So let's just say awesome dogs all around.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, dcbc said:

Maeby a couple of days after getting fixed . . . finally.  A little basketball.

Don't know how to put this to you dcbc, but I don't think they really fixed Maeby's basketball game. :)

• Like 1

On 4/12/2020 at 7:54 PM, Buzzrock said:

That is a cool-ass looking dog.

Just noticed her back foot makes it look like her lower jaw extends out too far.

Aside from that, you can see why I went into debt saving her.

Beavis_BeavisandButtHead.png

Edited by Deej
  • Like 1

On 4/13/2020 at 12:24 PM, You don't know me said:

Meet Teddy, our latest foster. He is an Akita/ Komondor mix. He will be a very big boy. I am guessing that he will easily top out at 100 lbs plus. He is 8 weeks old and his paws are almost as big as my palm.

1b882667c955c9bfc4fdfc0c7bfca259.jpg

Good but sad...  The rescue got an application to adopt this guy last night.  This one has really grown on me.

• Like 4