Time for another ‘my dog is awesome’ thread

Patricio Swayze

So far Travis, Inks, Marble Falls have all tested positive for cyano toxins. Be careful out there with your dogs at lakes. Uneducated guess is the zebra mussels are kicking this off in the colder months.  Loki is a lucky one not ending up dead from his exposure. Stay safe.

Heading to the vet with Penny. Threw up last night, diarrhea, stomach making gurgling sounds, stretching a lot, not her usual self. Found corn cobs in the yard one of the neighbors threw over the fence.

If I don't post for a while, I'm in jail.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Heading to the vet with Penny. Threw up last night, diarrhea, stomach making gurgling sounds, stretching a lot, not her usual self. Found corn cobs in the yard one of the neighbors threw over the fence.
If you need help burying your neighbor, let us know.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X606F using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/25/2021 at 1:39 PM, Deej said:

so are you a murderer?  and how’s your bitch?

Thanks all for the well wishes and thoughts and prayers. Today was a very sad day. Little Bitty passed away at 2:34 pm. They found a tumor in her small intestine that had caused a full blockage. I’m devastated. She’s in no more pain. 
AE740E40-5930-47C2-B353-A0C1D892C007.thumb.jpeg.7e89904564c048880686e4fe6c5e24ea.jpeg

So very sorry. Nothing hurts like losing a companion who asks for so little and gives you so much. Crosby will keep watch over
Little Bitty and make sure no one fucks with her.
  • Hook 'Em 4

22 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Fuck that’s rough. I own that book. It is the best example of the relationship we have with dogs in literary form that I know of. RIP Rambo.